Banned? For what??

T33Eff2

Banned? For what??

Post by T33Eff2 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365940965/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202837618

Which Admin Punished You: Froot
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Escaping Punishment

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I think this is unfair because I was never banned from disc before. I have been vac'd on an account but never specifically banned from disc on either of my accounts ever. Therefor I kind of think this is unfair. Considering I did nothing wrong remotely related to the server.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I think it would be nice if you were to remove the punishment because it feels like I was banned for completely nothing. I also think I was banned out of spite for me. :|
MoneyKidKing

Re: Banned? For what??

Post by MoneyKidKing »

The reason for your ban is due to the fact that you have four accounts associated to your account, all through the same IP. One of which was also banned from dodgeball by Froot sometime last year. The amount of time you have on that account also makes me believe that your profile is a throwaway account. Due to these reasons, I have also IP banned you.

Note: Users are responsible for all connections coming from their IP, regardless of whether or not it was them.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Froot
Veteran

Post by Froot »

I banned you since I saw that you were on an account connecting through the same IP as someone that I had banned previously, after seeing this I banned you for avoiding punishment due to being from the same IP as someone I had permabanned/being the same person on an alt.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.