Apealling Permanant scam ban

Post by Paula Dean »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImASmurfNot/

White Sedan
Ban
Saxton servers 1 and 2

Permanant

Scamming

This bann seems unfair/uncalled do the the key points the reporter left out.

When this trade for the reporters unusual took place i sent him a random offer not knowing any of the prices of the items, we never disclosed prices of any kind throughout either of the trades. He saw the offer I sent and even downloaded mobile confirmations to do the trade. When he finally had mobile authenticator set up and it had been a week we decided to trade. I did not have the same items I offered earlier so instead i added some items i though were nice he asked if it was enough and i said, "I doubt it." though he still liked it and wanted to trade. Soon after i also wanted to see if he would sell his taunts (once again not knowing the prices) I showed him a random offer and he accepted happily, though he didnt want to sell his victory lap he still insisted he liked the offer not proposing once saying, "Add more." Rather he accepted and didnt care that much. We never really had a chat after that but if he were to have just let me know the correct prices on said items I would have been ablidged to pay him back whatever was owed. I know I could have use Backpack.tf but from recent trades i have done many people have said backpack.tf's pricing isnt updated in the correct pricing. If I did not add enough items Dragon could have just told be and I could have easily payed what was owed. And he still can add me so I can righfully pay him back what is owed.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Apealling Permanant scam ban

Post by Armen »

Even if bp.tf's prices weren't "updating", you still could've used it as a way of figuring out reasonable prices.
Paula Dean

Post by Paula Dean »

Every time ive used backpack.tf as a helper to prices people have gotten mad at me. so I've just tried to stay away from it.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

If you do not have screenshots or proof that he "happily agreed" with the trade, this appeal is null.

If you do have screenshots, you are still being punished for sharking.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paula Dean

Post by Paula Dean »

SpicyCandy wrote:If you do not have screenshots or proof that he "happily agreed" with the trade, this appeal is null.

If you do have screenshots, you are still being punished for sharking.
I did not take screenshots, I'm sorry.
Last edited by Paula Dean on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Nothing to be sorry about. No screenshots, no unban. We do not welcome sharkers or scammers on our servers. Appeal denied.