Admin abuse

Rev0lt1ng

Admin abuse

Post by Rev0lt1ng »

I'm not familiar with making forum posts but your admin for one of your Freak Fortress servers 74.91.119.154:27016 who goes by the name Benzodiazpine♥ http://steamcommunity.com/id/novajasmine abuses her admin power to anyone who shows the tiniest bit of disrespect and spews verbal harassment in voice chat, screaming at people to "shut up" and calling them assholes. Not very professional.

There was an argument going on in voice chat between her and some other player, and it was getting pretty heated. However the admin didnt ban him but yet banned me for simply saying this down below:

After the ban, a friend I was playing with then told me the guy who was arguing with the admin questioned as to why I was banned and that there was no reason that I should've been other than the fact that the admin is power hungry. Several other people seem to point this out but yet I get banned for what I said? I'm not the only one who doesn't think this admin is fit for her position.
Last edited by Rev0lt1ng on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HorridSauce3

Re: Admin abuse

Post by HorridSauce3 »

Last edited by HorridSauce3 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

1st. I did not scream at anyone.
2nd. I did not call anyone a asshole.

I was telling people to stop being obnoxious as they were talking about 6year olds being too old for them with the undertone of it being perverted and that is NOT okey.
I also told them to stop being trolls since they are considered regulars on the servers and knows very well what the rules are.
3rd. This is your chat for the past days.

8 Mar 2017 08:37:19 meatspin.com
8 Mar 2017 08:52:58 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
8 Mar 2017 08:52:37 卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐
9 Mar 2017 09:20:46 'I'm a female admin respect me'
8 Mar 2017 08:11:24 heil hitler

As I'm sure you're aware under rules we have a rule saying.
"Bigotry, sexism, racism, or any kind of hatespeech is NOT allowed"

You also made another comment towards something I said but I can't remember what it was about.
On top of that also being useless and hiding most of the games.

You have for the past two days done nothing but being useless and trying to trigger me. I do agree that maybe I was in the wrong for banning you rather than giving you a gag. So I take that on me.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
doktor wyvern

Post by doktor wyvern »

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proof that I'm a genius: I can rick roll myself
Proof that I'm a moron: I get rick rolled by myself
Rev0lt1ng

Post by Rev0lt1ng »

Jasmine wrote:1st. I did not scream at anyone.
2nd. I did not call anyone a asshole.

I was telling people to stop being obnoxious as they were talking about 6year olds being too old for them with the undertone of it being perverted and that is NOT okey.
I also told them to stop being trolls since they are considered regulars on the servers and knows very well what the rules are.
3rd. This is your chat for the past days.

8 Mar 2017 08:37:19 meatspin.com
8 Mar 2017 08:52:58 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐
8 Mar 2017 08:52:37 卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐卍卐
9 Mar 2017 09:20:46 'I'm a female admin respect me'
8 Mar 2017 08:11:24 heil hitler

As I'm sure you're aware under rules we have a rule saying.
"Bigotry, sexism, racism, or any kind of hatespeech is NOT allowed"

You also made another comment towards something I said but I can't remember what it was about.
On top of that also being useless and hiding most of the games.

You have for the past two days done nothing but being useless and trying to trigger me. I do agree that maybe I was in the wrong for banning you rather than giving you a gag. So I take that on me.
I know what I said yesterday but you banned me today for the tiniest thing when there were people in the server doing worse things? How dare someone say you're a bad admin!
Last edited by Rev0lt1ng on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

It has nothing to do with my ability to admin. As I told you in the server, if you thought I made a wrong decision you could come on here an make a report, wich you did and that is great! But you still need to fix your format in your original post to the format that Horridsauce linked you.
And as I said, banning you was wrong of me, it should've been a gag.

Sidenot for forumadmins, Doktor wyvern was a witness to the happenings.
Much love
Jasmine
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

The ban is expired now so you can come back on the servers if you'd like.
I have nothing more to add to this report.
Much love
Jasmine
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Ban has expired. Next time you want to report someone or file an appeal please remember to use the correct format.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.