Ban Appeal for Eeveelutions

Eeveeloutions

Ban Appeal for Eeveelutions

Post by Eeveeloutions »

Which Admin Punished You: many_swords

Type of punishment: Gag and ban

Server where you received the punishment:
-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Freak Fortress #1| [Amp/Cr...

How long they punished you for: perm ban

Reason why they punished you: deemed inappropriate and toxic to servers

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled: I was not aware of terms unable to be used in the servers which were my fault and clear reasons to be banned but definitely not a perm ban

Reason why we should remove the punishment: it has been a year, I've enjoyed the DISC-FF servers for a long time till that day, I was just being a hothead that day and everyone has those days and I feel like this ban was very uncalled for. I miss the server and apologize and would love to rejoin the community
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal for Eeveelutions

Post by White Sedan »

Can you post your steamid and a link to your profile please
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Eeveeloutions

Post by Eeveeloutions »

sure my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:50666692
my link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061599113/
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

I seem to remember Swords Talking about this one, give me 24 hours to check please.
many_swords
Veteran

Post by many_swords »

While it was long enough ago from when I banned you I made sure to leave enough of a statement regarding why the ban was just and fair.
I usually didn't ban people purely off the use of inappropriate terms alone. So considering that and the fact that you were not only disobeying me but had a similar situation twice before with two other admins means to me that you clearly didn't care at all about the rules. Frankly i wouldn't personally agree with any unbanning but since I'm no longer an admin and rules may have changed I cant personally say anymore on this matter.

The statement left on the ban sheet below for any admins that wish to see.
User was reported for use of racist terms and when asked politely to stop he continued with no care and became toxic to me. after a proper mute he then spammed the N word in chat and left to avoid any punishment... Considering he was banned twice before for similar reasons its safe to say he is to toxic for the servers.
Also thanks to darkone for alerting me to the ban
Last edited by many_swords on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to message me on the community discord if you have any questions.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Your punishment will stay. Appeal denied.
ImageImage