Ban Appeal

Talon

Ban Appeal

Post by Talon »

Your Steam Community Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealUmbuku/
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:180024442

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned)MonkeyKidKing I Think
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: DodgeBall

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: For Hacking -_-

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Because i wasnt hacking, I would of been Vac banned by then! plus, how would aimbot or any type of hack be good in dodgeball?!

Reason why we should remove the punishment: i believe that i should be unbanned because i was not using any hacks or game modifier. Especially on a damn dodgeball server. (Sorry if i appealed the wrong way, new to this webiste)
MoneyKidKing

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I was called into the server for a supposed hacker being on the server. I watched you for a round a saw you were fairly suspicious with your airblast timing. Due to being in a mild rush I decided to fully blind you while a rocket was coming at you. Your airblast timing and aim stayed facing towards the rocket. Due to the perfect rocket spacing (both blinded/non-blinded) I believe that you use a cheat client.

As far as your argument of "would have been VAC banned". There are a number of cheat clients that go around it currently.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Talon

Post by Talon »

I was never blinded, i was able to see my screen just fine.
Meoww

Post by Meoww »

As a witness to this I can say for certain that you were hacking. I've been playing dodgeball for a pretty long time and I called Money in when I was 100% sure. I did witness Money blinding you as well when we were speeding. It was after that that you were banned.

[Owner] Fire : I hate dodgeball, you can quote me
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

A very experienced admin and witness both claim to have seen you hacking, and you've failed to provide any evidence showing you weren't. Ban will stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.