Admin Abuse

sharkbait561

Admin Abuse

Post by sharkbait561 »

I did my mic test in the tf2 game option. I next get on the one of the Freak Fortress Servers. The admin on there was Amishbull I start chatting with some of the other players through voice chat. next I hear Amishbull telling me my mic is horrible when I did the test on that right before I get on and everyone else can hear me perfectly but amishbull cant I tell, him that it probably his game, because a lot of player been having this issue lately. He did not consider reasoning first of all and this has a accoured 4 times this week. I do the test and it sounds perfect and even ask the other player if it sounds perfect and they said its good, etc. The admin keeps putting me a temporary mutes each time their on the same server as me for no reason when my mic is clear to everyone but them. Idjiot thx for the help,but I don't really think that's going to work if they keep doing it every time and I know other admins can tell yall my mic is good on that day.
Last edited by sharkbait561 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Idjit »

Please correct your format here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

As Idjit said, we need you to correct your format. Unless you correct it, it will be disregarded and locked.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
sharkbait561

Post by sharkbait561 »

Yeah but its temporary mute
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Mute has expired, and OP has refused to correct format, so this thread will be locked.
sharkbait, if you make another appeal in the future, please use the format provided, otherwise it will be ignored.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler