Salamander Unsilence appeal

FightinSalamander44

Salamander Unsilence appeal

Post by FightinSalamander44 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/salasalad/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90975495
Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned) Gandolf
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Silence
Server where you received the punishment: Trade Fun 2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Constantly disrespecting and has been ignoring multiple warnings from various admins.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. Having just gotten off a 2 week ban, I was not given a valid chance to improve my behavior as I was silenced shortly after. I personally believe that the ban was enough to teach me a lesson, and that a silence was not needed to enforce the point.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I believe the silence should be removed as I had no opportunity to improve my behavior and attitude since the ban. If the silence is removed I plan to remove all toxicity and work to make the server a more friendly place for all.
Visprii
Veteran

Re: Salamander Unsilence appeal

Post by Visprii »

I honestly still don't think you should be unmuted. It seems like over the course of you being muted you insult and complain about me to other regulars in private messaging, which makes me believe that you haven't learned from your previous actions and gives me no reason why you should be given another chance.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Salamander Unsilence appeal

Post by SpicyCandy »

Your current appeal is almost a copy/paste from your last appeal. If you do not care enough to make a half-hearted attempt at a reappeal, then we will follow suit. Appeal denied. You are blocked from appealing for another month.