Mr.Cocaine's Silence appeal.

Mr.Cocaine

Mr.Cocaine's Silence appeal.

Post by Mr.Cocaine »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrjuandiego007/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80383371

Which Admin Punished You: -[FF]- AC/DC Freak.

Type of punishment: Gag and mute.

Server where you received the punishment: Freak Fortress #1 (IP: 74.91.119.154:27016)

How long they punished you for: Permanent.

Reason why they punished you: Racist, extremely toxic, multiple offenses (Source: http://disc-ff.site.nfoservers.com/sour ... vType=name)

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair, uncalled for, biased, etc.:
I think it's unfair not because the reasons, but the punishment's range of time. Also, as my offenses were in chat, I think at least the mic should be unmuted.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: Because I already learnt my lesson, it's been like 6 months and I think is enough, and it's extremely disappointing not being able to communicate when there's a reason to communicate. So, I promise I won't do that again, at least unmute my mic. If I do that racist thing again, you can permaban me from the server.

Thank you, Mr.Cocaine.
Last edited by Mr.Cocaine on Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
AC/DC Freak
Veteran

Re: Mr.Cocaine's Silence appeal.

Post by AC/DC Freak »

I'm Just going to say only reason i muted your mic as well, is cause ive heard you spam with mic as well. Or its just open, and we cant hear you. This was an issue for quite a while too.
Last edited by AC/DC Freak on Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Cocaine

Post by Mr.Cocaine »

AC/DC Freak wrote:I'm Just going to say only reason i muted your mic as well, is cause ive heard you spam with mic as well. Or its just open, and we cant hear you. This was an issue for quite a while too.
Provide evidence, then.
Last edited by Mr.Cocaine on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

OK, first it is not my place to say much here. But you have been a constant issue, we have all heard you and seen you harass others. This alone would get you silenced because of the level of toxicity you give off. It is not up to us to provide proof as we have born witness to it, it is up to you to change enough to get your appeal to go through. saying we need to show you the proof is in the end a self serving tactic. If it were up to me the silence would stay, just because of that small sentence.
AC/DC Freak
Veteran

Post by AC/DC Freak »

Srry man, usually a perma silence doesent get removed easily. Specially with all the times i have muted you and warned you about stuff in the past. Pema Silence stays i say.
Last edited by AC/DC Freak on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Due to consistently being toxic on our servers for a long time, as well as spamming this appeal is being denied. Feel free to reappeal in a few months.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler