Permanent Ban Appeal: Mohammad from ISIS (TF2)

kek

Permanent Ban Appeal: Mohammad from ISIS (TF2)

Post by kek »

Hi mods and admins, I'd like to make an appeal to once again use your servers. According to my ban report, I was banned for quote "Impersonation, racism, trolling,as well as using an alt to avoid ban". This ban issued by mod, Fawful Roach, was kind of a power play in some senses and none of the tags issued with the ban really even apply to why I believe this ban was issued. The whole ordeal started when I decided that it would be funny to report myself for impersonation because of all the seemingly useless adverts on the server for reporting a mod impersonator, around 10 or so minutes after this I was kicked from the server and promptly banned. It seems that the mod in question may have banned me due to my name as well as the fact that I reported myself for impersonation. At first, I believe the ban was issued for 1-2 weeks, I'm not exactly sure. At this point, however I was outraged. As someone who really enjoys your servers I was livid that I could no longer join them due to the opinions of one mod. One of my favorite things to do after a long day of work and classes is to come home and play a little TF2, and with my favorite server no longer available to me, I was not happy. Around the next day I came home and discovered that I was still banned, having not checked my ban status. I decided to change my name to "Fawful Roach Fucks Babies" and I guess he must've seen me attempt to join with this name and he decided to ban me permanently for whatever reason. Thank you for your time and even if my appeal doesn't seem valid to you, I wish you a good rest of your day.
Last edited by kek on Thu May 04, 2017 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal: Muhammad from ISIS (TF2)

Post by Idjit »

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4286 Please make sure to change your post into the proper format.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Armen
Veteran

Re: Permanent Ban Appeal: Mohammad from ISIS (TF2)

Post by Armen »

User made a new thread.