Need Answers

ya dingis lions

Need Answers

Post by ya dingis lions »

Your Steam Community Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082242281/
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:60988276

Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned) I couldn't find my name
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Silence?
Server where you received the punishment: Saxton hale 1 or 2

How long they punished you for: Perma silence?

Reason why they punished you:Im not too sure why i cant type in chat or talk in mic since i get no answer

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I just wanna know why to see if i can sort it out
OceanDaddy will see you now.
Abraham
Veteran

Re: Need Answers

Post by Abraham »

Info on your punishment
Last edited by Abraham on Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ya dingis lions

1 month silence? how did i spam?
Last edited by ya dingis lions on Sat May 13, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Note: I was the one that notified Shankin of Ocean's general toxicity towards me on the mic and in chat, so I am first-hand in this situation.

The chat logs show two things:

1. Your general toxicity, particularly towards me, which you have yet to let up on since I unfriended you. I've also explained to Moshi that you have gone out of your way to harass another user and she (the unnamed user, not Moshi) doesn't like to be on when you're on because of it.

2. You do spam your binds, many times more than once, within a small timeframe.

May 11, 2017 11:31:35 pm ( ̿°̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ͜ʖ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿°̿) -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2|
May 11, 2017 11:31:34 pm great value soup -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2|
May 11, 2017 11:31:30 pm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2|
May 11, 2017 11:31:29 pm fuck u i was eating soup -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2|

May 11, 2017 11:33:15 pm (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆*:・゚Get Fucked™ ゚*☆ -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2|
May 11, 2017 11:33:10 pm (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆*:・゚Get Fucked™ ゚*☆ -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2|

Within five or six seconds on two occasions, you spam one or two Lennies.

This isn't the only time I had commented about this towards an admin, either. Another example:

Within seven minutes, you use the same bind ten times, each time grouped to a specific smaller timeframe of sorts, typically seconds apart.

Now you of all people should know that hitting a bind within seconds of another bind is still considered spam, especially done consistently like you have in the past, including this situation where Shankin had silenced you. Honestly, this silence is long overdue considering how you treat other people knowing how thin of ice you've been walking on since February, but it's not my place whether or not it stays. That's up to Shankin and how the higher ups feel about it.
Last edited by HankHill on Sat May 13, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
ya dingis lions

Alright, so let me get this straight. Paul has held a grudge on me for a while now because (as a joke) i said dont vote the map paul wanted (this was when we had each other as friends). Paul seems to think that since he frequently reports, tries getting on admins good side its ok to make claims over others, which i can fix, but he forgets that he can be toxic too. Here are some quotes i have found of him on the chat logs though much of the harassment toward me was on the mic. I can be first hand at his toxicity too if he wants to start a cat fight.

May 7, 2017 4:35:25 am That Fag Scout rage quit -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1|
May 7, 2017 5:07:22 am Fag down. Repeat: Fag down. -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1|
May 7, 2017 4:35:12 am Fag down. Repeat: Fag down. -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1|
May 7, 2017 5:09:40 am Targeted Single Rage. *This is a bind, don't get your panties in a twist.* -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1|
May 7, 2017 5:09:58 am Targeted Single Rage. *This is a bind, don't get your panties in a twist.* -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #1|

This is just some. He has also done such things seconds apart and shows attitude to me/ harasses me in game such as targeting etc...
Much of these acts are done on mic and i happen to be fucked over because of it since admins only care about the chat? He claims that i make other players not want to come on aka his wife or idk because she of course takes his side and tries to hop in if Paul gets triggered at me. He has called me things such as a faggot and i have tried fighting back. I just want my side to be heard too after all this stupidity over a map change ends. I have said to him outside the server that it is sad how seriously he takes this as "harassment" after not wanting his map of choice voted. Playing the victim card is a smart move on a community where i have become extremely vulnerable but the favouritism is unfair. He is being childish and is throwing back insults to me as i am to him. Ill stop the toxicity, unbind my binds but this stupid grudge has to stop because i know he is out to get me one way or another. Not to mention he always claims "I should've stayed banned" after targeting me/ killing me. I don't like it when that is brought as im trying to do better but some people cant forget the past. I have been toxic too, and im going to take a more drastic change to stop it. Im going to stop interacting with the wrong people on the servers so i wont make it a shitty place for others to be. I should just leave shit alone and ignore him but i guess i feel that standing my ground and defending myself is better. But i guess he wont give up so ill just forget him. Anyways, ill see through my silence if the admins wish, delete my binds, and forget about the guy who hates a 14 year old over a video game. I understand what to do now and will take action. I have a shitty recording software, i could've recorded such incidents but it makes my game lag yet i know he wont admit to it. Getting silenced over our little feud ill see over but i wont take shit like that anymore. So Paul can you consider YOUR general toxicity toward me before you start claiming the victim card and tell your wife im sorry for what i have done and will respect her when in game.

Thanks again, Please consider this and ill get my shit together when i come on FF.
Last edited by ya dingis lions on Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Im going to make this short since im currently out rn. But over time i've seen you act up as in spamming (shown above) and general toxicity towards paul and others. I think the mute should stay.
Last edited by Shankin on Sun May 14, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
ya dingis lions

Ill do the full month, but knowing i have a bullseye on my back on the servers, i dont enjoy when Paul tries taking every chance he can to get me on the bad end. Hes been toxic to me too, seems like u didnt bother to read my side but hes called me names and said things i dont like so maybe he should be adressed by you guys too since im the enemy here. Lock this forum because its done. Might aswell change the name of this thread to Ocean vs Paul!
Last edited by ya dingis lions on Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Ocean, I'm going to be extremely blunt with you. I haven't really cared about whatever "feud" you're talking about. If I've been toxic to you, why do you never directly address me, before the silence? Why have you never asked me to stop? If what I said to you was actually insulting, why did you say nothing and, instead, decide to do what you did? Me, personally? I've asked you to stop in the past. All I did this time was bring up that the punishment was justified and you turn it into this whole drama fiasco. That's where my suspension of disbelief ends and the theory of "he's throwing me under the bus because gasoline certainly goes in the flames" begins. I don't even really hate you. I merely dislike you. You're not BAPE. You're not Orange. I despise those users much more than you. If there was actual toxicity used, you could've reported me or directly talked to me about this. If I was toxic, any single one of the VSH admins or any Global that likes to come on would've addressed this to me directly (Moshi and Polar kept me in check when I capped the point before that rule was removed, for instance). Instead, here we are, part of some drama circle I'm sure the globals are getting a kick out of just reading.

Do you want to know why I dislike you? You instigate more than any user on the server. You mostly don't actually break a rule, but you certainly get under people's skin. A lot. I'm not the only one that feels this way and I'm not even the strongest emotionally when it comes to that situation. I'm fairly certain I've brought this up at some point.

You want to know the real reason why I unfriended you? Your behavior kept getting worse. More and more, I saw you keep pushing the boundaries, seeing how far you could go before you'd be gotten on by an admin. That joke you pulled made me salty, granted, but it wasn't the main reason. I simply just had enough with your behavior. I genuinely thought at one point you'd realize you seriously screwed up and would make a turn to become better, but you really haven't, which I find extraordinarily disappointing since you've been a regular longer than I have, if memory serves.

I'm not saying I haven't been toxic in the past (I have a mute AND ban on record, mind you), nor am I saying I'm not the best behaved person on the server. I do attempt to find a stopping point, though, to prevent things from going too far, even if it's sometimes not enough. This isn't even me getting on you about skill; it was never about that, since I think you're a damn good player on that level. I just think that airing that dirty laundry in the response was more childish than anything either of us have ever done in this community--yes, I think it's worse than when you impersonated Fire and worse than when I got drunk three months ago (though, to be fair, only marginally).

Oh, and nobody's asking you to delete binds. Just use them...less. I have a bad habit myself, granted, so I'm going to do my best to reduce the amount I use.

tl;dr There was never a real feud, please stop exaggerating, and please improve. I'm not perfect, either.
Last edited by HankHill on Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Silence will stay, try to be more professional next time instead of trying to start an argument. Just because Paul happened to be the one who reported you doesn't mean you weren't in the wrong.
Last edited by White Sedan on Sun May 14, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Unlocking this to add something. Note that the 1 month silence enacted is incredibly lenient, as you and I are both very aware that you would be permanently silenced on our servers the next time you broke a rule as a condition when we removed your original punishment.