Ban Appeal

xLonelyWolfx

Ban Appeal

Post by xLonelyWolfx »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312299442/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:176016857

Which Admin Punished You: AngelAmbrosius
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag):Ban
Server where you received the punishment:-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 MarioKart X10|

How long they punished you for:Week

Reason why they punished you: Fake Report
Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. : I reported a guy who always one shoot me with a spy gun in head,i thought he has cheat.10 min later i got warning about fake report and i started to read the chat for more information.I read all desc and started to writing !agree,but its too late.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:Because i love this server and i play whole day on it,i also invited friend to play with me this week. P.S:I cant wait week for unban!
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

When I spectated the person you reported was playing as a spy with the Ambassador. I watched for a few minutes and during that time I came to the conclusion that they were not using any outside program to aim at anyone's heads. If you had taken the time to spectate him (which you have the option to join the spectator team) you would have seen the same thing. Do not forget that you were playing on a x10 server, where the headshot damage for the Ambassador is 345 and shooting the body anywhere else does only 3 damage.

Ban should stay in my opinion.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Wed May 31, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
xLonelyWolfx

Post by xLonelyWolfx »

Okay,week is too much,i cant wait that long.I think that spy has aim and i reported him
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

Your ban has been lifted.
Please be certain that they are 100% hacking next time if you are going to report for it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Appeal accepted.