Ban appeal

Cloverleaf

Ban appeal

Post by Cloverleaf »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168984857
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104359564

Which Admin Punished You: Dongle
Type of punishment: Harassment, Releasing personal information
Server where you received the punishment: Uh, i don't know because i was playing in a different server( not FF servers) so gonna say all of them?

How long they punished you for: not too long..

Reason why they punished you: It's because i got very pissed off at zaiders(daunting) and his friends were fucking around with me so i snapped and give away the personal information...zaiders and his friends started this shit, not me and my friends know that it wasn't me who started this bullshit. The only two person that should get banned is zaiders and woahRed because they're the ones who started this and the reason is that woahRed just mysteriously found me on my old Instagram account and i was freaking out of how the hell she found me? i always question myself: "Did zaiders told Red about my account? or she just found me?" and this also made my friends very shocked and angry at both of them.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I don't know which word for this but this isn't right though..my friends and my boyfriend saw EVERYTHING of Red and zaiders' actions..one time Red told the people about my discord and started to harassed me and my friends..and she also brought someone with her and it COULD be zaiders. They actually started to harass me on March and i took screenshots of it, even my two old admin friends(bjiuu and Average) try to tell me to forget about him because "He isn't mature enough to be with me" and they pulled me away from him for not too long, i would go back again and again to get answers from zaiders and suddenly they left my side to go with zaiders' side..and it hurts a lot for them to leave me with all this pain, i didn't have a chance to tell them that they're like brothers/fathers to me..but they don't care, they just gonna ignore my words.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: This server means everything to me, having good memories of how i met zaiders than my old friends..they're like pieces of my heart but suddenly they took it and never come back to me, having nothing left until i met someone else and new friends that actually cared about me and try to make me stay alive, just like "them" but i don't care if this shit gonna hit their hearts. I no longer know who they are anymore.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Dongle »

Releasing someone's personal information to target someone is extremely unacceptable, and is a permabannable offense. If you don't want to be bothered, don't post your discord publicly. We cannot deal with problems outside of the server, except in special cases like this. I've given you a very strong warning and told you that if anything else came up, it would be a harsh punishment. You just admitted to releasing his information, so this ban is justified.
ImageImage
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

Hey, Zaiders pushed me too far that i fucking snapped because of how he and his friends were treated me poorly in the server! and i have to fucking act like a total bitch to him for what he have done to make me feel numb for two months! and also better tell him to un-favorite the gift that i made for him on his birthday right now..
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

If they were giving you problems, you could have made a report or create a report thread with evidence and the issue could have been handled accordingly. Your emotions and lashouts are nobody's problem but your own.
ImageImage
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

What do you think? i was gonna do a report but i was afraid of getting a false post..even if i have proof
bijuu

Post by bijuu »

This has been going on for months, both in and out of disc-ff servers. There are multiple people that can vouch for this. I've personally witnessed you harass and slander him through steam. As well as make snarky, or just straight up insulting, remarks towards Zaiders on our servers in-game. This behavior is unhealthy to have around on our servers. And as for outside the servers, it's downright stalking. Giving out someone's personal info without their consent with potentially harmful intent is deplorable. Also, you can't link your discord on your profile then complain about random people joining and causing amok, that's on yourself for making it public information. The ban is completely justified, you have an extremely harmful obsession with Zaiders that brought this upon you.
Spoiler
Your actions out weigh your "feelings" for the server. Feelings and memories alone aren't enough to justify months of harassment and stalking both in & out of our servers. I legitimately recommend seeking help with moving on, this isn't good for you. Its not good for anyone.
Last edited by bijuu on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloverleaf

Post by Cloverleaf »

Yeah, it's my fault for fucking adding him back when we first break up because some bitch named Rosemary was using him for his money and i believe that it's a fake lie..should've just let him be numb..he always gets very pissed off at me for adding people that he doesn't like and calling me harsh things to me to: "Kill myself" in real life?
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this. If you wish to appeal again, you may do so after 30 days. If you have evidence of Zaiders harassing you, please create a separate report thread with sufficient evidence. Appeal denied
ImageImage