Salamander Unban application.

FightinSalamander44

Salamander Unban application.

Post by FightinSalamander44 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/salasalad/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90975495
Which Admin Punished You: (Check http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index.php?p=banlist if you were banned) Gandolf
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Silence
Server where you received the punishment: Trade Fun 2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Constantly disrespecting and has been ignoring multiple warnings from various admins.

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: After coming off of a few week ban, I was silenced quite quickly that night, without having a chance to prove that my behavior had changed. I personally believe that I should have been given more of a chance to prove that I had learned my lesson, rather than me being silenced that quickly.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: While in my opinion the instant silence was unwarranted to begin with, I believe that after all this time, I've had the opportunity to reflect on my negative behavior in the Disc-FF community, and that if I'm unsilenced I can make a positive difference in the community, and help the admins keep the servers under control.
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Salamander Unban application.

Post by Idjit »

After having a discussion with the current admin team, we've decided to unsilence you, and instead mute you for a month. During this time you'll be watched strictly, and if you break any rules during that time you will immediately be re-silenced. If you make it through the month without any incidents, we'll lift the mute as well.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
MoneyKidKing

Re: Salamander Unban application.

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Appeal accepted. Please keep the rules of the server in mind in the future to prevent something like this happening again.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler