Paul Blart's

Paul Blart

Paul Blart's

Post by Paul Blart »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/watermelonnoms/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70647002

Which Admin Punished You: Shankin
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: - -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Saxton Hale #2

How long they punished you for: One hour

Reason why they punished you: "Troll"

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
They never explained what my friends and I were doing past troll. My friends and I made our usernames various iterations relating to Paul Blart, and we spoke the holy word once over the mic about Paul Blart. We then were called trolling. I asked why and was banned. Seems extremely unfair.
Reason why we should remove the punishment:
No rules were explained and no rules seemed to have been broken.

Edit: There seems to be some misunderstanding. We weren't making fun of the user Paul, his name simply reminded us of Paul Blart, Mall Cop, and it made us laugh.
Last edited by Paul Blart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
#freepaulblart
HankHill
Veteran

Re: Paul Blart's

Post by HankHill »

The following is a copy/paste for any application related to any "Paul" appeal, as they all fall under the same category.

Okay, so four players decided it would be a funny idea to troll me. I asked them to stop. Twice. They escalate, so I ask Shankin to come in and deal with them. He kicked all four of them after they all literally changed their names to "Paul". No other variation at first. They all rejoin with Paul-related names and Shankin tells them to stop trolling. They continue anyways and Shankin bans them for an hour, basically for trolling and ignoring admins.

The name changing was directed at trolling me for...whatever reason, can't really tell, and Shankin and I had told them to stop multiple times. I find it more pathetic that there is at least one appeal for an hour ban and I personally believe that the ban is more than justified.

I think the worst part is that the users have taken their trolling to the forums. No need to keep it up for nonsense.

Oh, and if anybody wants a demo, ask me to link one and I will.
Last edited by HankHill on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Paul Blart

Post by Paul Blart »

HankHill wrote:The following is a copy/paste for any application related to any "Paul" appeal, as they all fall under the same category.

Okay, so four players decided it would be a funny idea to troll me. I asked them to stop. Twice. They escalate, so I ask Shankin to come in and deal with them. He kicked all four of them after they all literally changed their names to "Paul". No other variation at first. They all rejoin with Paul-related names and Shankin tells them to stop trolling. They continue anyways and Shankin bans them for an hour, basically for trolling and ignoring admins.

The name changing was directed at trolling me for...whatever reason, can't really tell, and Shankin and I had told them to stop multiple times. I find it more pathetic that there is at least one appeal for an hour ban and I personally believe that the ban is more than justified.

I think the worst part is that the users have taken their trolling to the forums. No need to keep it up for nonsense.

Oh, and if anybody wants a demo, ask me to link one and I will.
You're name was the launch pad to us joking. We never did anything that would reasonably offend you. We were not explained what we were doing wrong, simply told it was troll, and were banned. We ignored you after we stopped calling you out, the joke was then based off of the fictional character, Paul Blart, which your name has reminded us of. Sorry, if you felt offended, but we barely did anything directly related to you, but instead to this fictional character.
Last edited by Paul Blart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
#freepaulblart
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Due to flaming on this post, it has been locked. Any continued behavior will lead to a permanent ban from our servers for the group of you guys.

EDIT: User involved in flaming the post was not one of the users originally ban.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

So, Paul messaged me saying these guys were on trolling him by changing their names to his, I get on and I asked them to change it and they ignored me. So I kicked them all, which was 4 of them? They came back and continued by changing their names to something similar to Paul's name ex: Paul Blart. So I banned them for an hour for trolling.

Personally I think the ban should stay.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Paul Blart

Post by Paul Blart »

Shankin wrote:So, Paul messaged me saying these guys were on trolling him by changing their names to his, I get on and I asked them to change it and they ignored me. So I kicked them all, which was 4 of them? They came back and continued by changing their names to something similar to Paul's name ex: Paul Blart. So I banned them for an hour for trolling.

Personally I think the ban should stay.
Paul Blart is a character from a blessed comedy movie. All of the names were, in a way referencing, Paul Blart.

Nice sig by the way.
Last edited by Paul Blart on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#freepaulblart
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Bans have expired. Due to the level of trolling that was going on from you guys on the server, it seemed that after being asked to not be so loud on the mic by Paul, it seemed you guys all changed your name to his in an effort to harass him. Please be more active in communicating with people on the server not in your little group to prevent confusion like this occurring in the future. Thank you.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler