Webpage Title Design

FriedBanana

Webpage Title Design

Post by FriedBanana »

I'm currently in a programming class for high school, and were making student webpages. It's not really part of the class, it's more of a side project, we're actually doing C#. What I'm looking for is for someone who can make neat title design for my webpage that matches the design of the page, like the one that DISC-FF has.

I'm not actually giving out my webpage link because it contains info like my name and school I go to. However, if some people who actually enjoy doing this kind of stuff want to make a title image, add me on Steam and I can send you the stuff if you're actually serious about this.

Also, you don't need to add me if you just want to make a title image without seeing the wepage, you could post a sample with some random styled text like, "My Website", and I could add you instead and ask you to make one specifically with my webpage as in, "(My Name)'s Website".

Right now, all i have is this at the top of my page:
which is very uncreative.

I'm not looking for anything specific, but something that goes with that checkered blue background(because it spans the whole page) would be cool if you're one of those people who just want to make a title image without seeing the whole webpage. I'm looking for something along the lines of this with different text decoration around the text:

Again, add me on steam(http://steamcommunity.com/id/friedbanana) if you want to see the whole webpage and make a specific title image, or just create something that says "My Website", or "Welcome" with some style. I'm mostly in favor to white text and decoration around it and stuff. IDK just something creative.

Edit: I just looked all over the forums and found some inspiration.
Spoiler
Something like faiithe's signature with a character saying "Welcome!" would look pretty cool.

A gif would look pretty nice as a title.
Last edited by FriedBanana on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Re: Webpage Title Design

Post by Hipster_Trip »

I wonder if disc-ff had a mascot what would it be.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

send me 59.99 first
Last edited by TeflonDon on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

I can possibly do this. I got some experiance with dreamweaver, fireworks, photoshop, and flash. Add me through my thread on the art forum. I also create websites so if you want to see some of my current projects just add me.
Last edited by Crazy on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

Crazy wrote:I can possibly do this. I got some experiance with dreamweaver, fireworks, photoshop, and flash. Add me through my thread on the art forum. I also create websites so if you want to see some of my current projects just add me.
*Added
Last edited by FriedBanana on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

By Crazy

me gusta
Last edited by FriedBanana on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Nice to see that 420yoloswag4jesus is inspiring people all around the world.
Last edited by Nallout on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

i miss u all <3
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

iPhone 5 wrote:Image
i miss u all <3
ooh :---|
could you make one that just says Welcome! and with a transparent background, i like blinky blinky :---)
Last edited by FriedBanana on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

FriedBanana wrote:By Crazy

me gusta
you seriously couldn't have made something like that on your own?
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.