Map Suggestions

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby ToxicWaste » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:44 pm

ThaDanHD wrote:Just a few map suggestions :3
mg_pirates_b1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175965
mg_lt_galaxy_csgo_v1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168766
mg_divine_multigames_csgo_v1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168765
mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168367


We already have galaxy, and it's kinda broken, and causes problems. The other maps on the other hand were fun source maps, and would be cool to see them added to the server. :)
Image
User avatar
ToxicWaste
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:09 am

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby Ultim » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:46 pm

ThaDanHD wrote:Just a few map suggestions :3
mg_pirates_b1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175965
mg_lt_galaxy_csgo_v1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168766
mg_divine_multigames_csgo_v1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168765
mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1 - http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168367


The only map I didn't like back in CSS was Mg_pirates_b1 because all people would do is just rush for the shotgun and murder anyone that tried to cross the bridge
Image
User avatar
Ultim
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 pm
Location: Land of Le Chinks

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby Phantom » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:36 am

Added 8/12/14

mg_icecaver_course_v2
mg_skygrass_course
mg_bananas_pineappleexpress_fix
mg_yotagames_v1_1beta
mg_hype_multigames_v2_1
Image
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
User avatar
Phantom
Veteran
 
Posts: 1689
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:32 am
Location: Cin Sity

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby dizc » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:24 am

dizc
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby dizc » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:16 pm

dizc
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby Satan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:31 pm

dizc wrote:mg_super_tower_v3 pls http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/178369

no stop no stop no stop
Image
User avatar
Satan
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby Satan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:08 am

ok this is gonna be a big post
keep in mind these are my opinions, but since I am a regular and understand what maps are boring/complete shit/get rtv'd the fastest
These in my opinion are all very shitty, rarely, played, buggy maps that get almost immediately rtv'd by regulars and randoms.
Spoiler: show
mg_filthyscourse_v1_1
mg_kegs_course_v3_fixed3
mg_kirbys_towergo
mg_adev
mg_sc_owl_city
mg_neon_climb_final
mg_worlds_island_fixed
mg_assault_inso_alpha07
mg_dev_netrial_course
mg_tomgreens_allinone_betav2
mg_derp_map_v2
mg_minecraft_aphixed
mg_precision_go40
mg_bananas_pineappleexpress_fix
mg_canalrun_course_v09


Now these are maps that I myself have not tested, but found on game banana and either look very promising or are ports from CS:S
Spoiler: show
mg_mario_party
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/184232

mg_skyscraper_course
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/182898

mg_sonic_multigames
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/180190

mg_jacs_multigames_csgo
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/179839

mg_super_tower_v3 - I know it got removed, but honestly with the new !stopmusic command, I think it will be a great addition
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/178369

mg_pirates_b1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175965

mg_wipeout_course_v1b
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/174845

mg_truck_on_fire_fix1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/169859

mg_divine_multigames_csgo_v1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168765

mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168367

I am not asking for all of these changes to happen, but definitely most of them should happen
Image
User avatar
Satan
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby joevader » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:20 am

Satan wrote:ok this is gonna be a big post
keep in mind these are my opinions, but since I am a regular and understand what maps are boring/complete shit/get rtv'd the fastest
These in my opinion are all very shitty, rarely, played, buggy maps that get almost immediately rtv'd by regulars and randoms.
Spoiler: show
mg_filthyscourse_v1_1
mg_kegs_course_v3_fixed3
mg_kirbys_towergo
mg_adev
mg_sc_owl_city
mg_neon_climb_final
mg_worlds_island_fixed
mg_assault_inso_alpha07
mg_dev_netrial_course
mg_tomgreens_allinone_betav2
mg_derp_map_v2
mg_minecraft_aphixed
mg_precision_go40
mg_bananas_pineappleexpress_fix
mg_canalrun_course_v09


Now these are maps that I myself have not tested, but found on game banana and either look very promising or are ports from CS:S
Spoiler: show
mg_mario_party
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/184232

mg_skyscraper_course
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/182898

mg_sonic_multigames
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/180190

mg_jacs_multigames_csgo
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/179839

mg_super_tower_v3 - I know it got removed, but honestly with the new !stopmusic command, I think it will be a great addition
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/178369

mg_pirates_b1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175965

mg_wipeout_course_v1b
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/174845

mg_truck_on_fire_fix1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/169859

mg_divine_multigames_csgo_v1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168765

mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1
csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/168367

I am not asking for all of these changes to happen, but definitely most of them should happen


+1 on all maps except:
mg_truck_on_fire_fix1 - glrofied busses from hell
mg_super_tower_v3 - bad map is bad
^^^^^opinions^^^^^

Does mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1 even work on CS:GO?
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots

Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt

Image
User avatar
joevader
Veteran
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 am

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby Satan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:26 am

joevader wrote:Does mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1 even work on CS:GO?

i honestly dont know ima test it
Image
User avatar
Satan
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Re: Map Suggestions

Postby Fire » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:47 pm

mg_jacs_multigame_r
mg_mario_party_v1_1_ported
mg_pauls_smash_reborn_v1
mg_pirates_b1
mg_skyscraper_course
mg_sonic_multigames
mg_wipeout_course_v1b

^Added the above suggested maps to the server.

If you want those other maps removed I will need you to get some other admins to agree to those changes.

Let me know if any of the newly added maps are broken. Thanks.
ImageImage
User avatar
Fire
Owner
 
Posts: 3734
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints/Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest