Admin Abuse

Professor Pancakes

Admin Abuse

Post by Professor Pancakes »

Hi I was playing on your Minigames server and a one of your admins named Rihanna (ign) came in. At first I didnt know he was a admin since i only just started playing 4 days ago.So a guy comes on and starts yelling since he had something to tell us and he mutes him.I got pissed and asked why he muted him cause i didnt hear what he said. So after I got into an argument with him he tells me he is an admin and i try to say sorry for all the stuff i said and he just muted me. Plus he didnt give the guy a warning and just muted him right off the bat. If you could Please talk to him or revolk his admin powers because that is very much admin abuse and i have ran a server in the past with admins and he shouldnt be doing things like that off the bat.

His steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/joevaderdz/

Thank you for your time reading this
Professor Pancakes

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Professor Pancakes »

he is also abusing all his other powers like god mode and switching people around on the teams. (playing on the server atm while writing this)
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

joe doesn't abuse.... Also, if you were insulting him, he doesn't have to warn you before he mutes you. And if someone is incoherently yelling/spamming their microphone, we don't exactly need to warn them if its a nuisance to the server. Temporary mutes only last until map change anyways.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

I didn't even mute you retard.

And if I did,
DutchKitty wrote:joe doesn't abuse.... Also, if you were insulting him, he doesn't have to warn you before he mutes you. And if someone is incoherently yelling/spamming their microphone, we don't exactly need to warn them if its a nuisance to the server. Temporary mutes only last until map change anyways.
Last edited by joevader on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

Playing on Warmcup_HEADSHOT when suddenly....
Professor Pancakes wrote:he is also abusing all his other powers like god mode and switching people around on the teams. (playing on the server atm while writing this)
If you could aim you could kill me. Yes, I swapped peoples teams to balance them. Hate me.
Last edited by joevader on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
saam

Post by saam »

joe admin abused me too, my ass hurts