Currently the gamemode is being hosted on my vps located here: (click to join)
The marines is the team which is hunting the Hidden. Their objective is to either eliminate the Hidden team or survive the 5 minute round. Each player can customize their loadout, which consists of a primary, secondary and utility. They can change their loadout using the !loadout command while in-game.
- Pistol - A Secondary weapon that can shoot bullets.
- Tag Grenade - The Tactical Awareness Grenade, will make enemy's glow in a proximity.
- Medi-Shot - Gives health back after being hurt.
- Laser Sensor - "Decoy" placed on a wall with a laser, a sound will play if an enemy trips it
- Extended Ammo - Gives twice as much ammo for the weapons
- Laser Module - A laser pointer
- Heavy Armor - 2x the armor, protects the player from blast damage and mind attacks.
- Nightvision - a green vision overlay
The Hidden Gameplay
The Hidden's objective is to eliminate the Marines before the time runs out. The Hidden is nearly invisible and is very agile and stealthy, making virtually no noise that can be heard by the marines besides the super-jump.
Pressing "R" rotates through the selected abilities
Pressing "F" uses the ability.
Pressing 'Shift' while looking in the air will enact a super jump
Pressing 'Shift' while looking at a wall (in air) will attach to a wall (pressing jump will super launch, shift will drop)
- Scream (-25 mana) - A loud yell that disrupts sensors nearby and disables them for 5 seconds. Will shake and hurt nearby players. Short distance of effect.
- ESP (-10 mana/second) - Display a glow around players through walls, blinds the hidden.
- Mind Flay (-100) - Hold and aim at a player, the targeted player will be flashed and hurt for ~15 damage. Short distance on slecting targets.
Any feedback about the gamemode and balancing suggestions please post them here.