How you came to Disc-FF

Itsy-Bitsy

Re: How you came to Disc-FF

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

Found the freak fortress game mode through a gaming clan I was formerly part of. I played on a different server for a year, in that time receiving admin, but I left due to the owner's literal mental breakdowns. Found disc ff when I searched up saxton hale more than a year ago, and I was redirected by an admin from there to ff1.
Last edited by Itsy-Bitsy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
Vessy

Post by Vessy »

Well here goes:

About 4 years ago on my brother's account before I even had my own I got really in to PropHunt. I played on other servers for about 2 years then the communtiy over there went way down hill. I then moved to other servers and through some connections and a mass amount of playtime, I was able to get admin and have fun over there for a while. Then once again, community crashes and the leaving of certain people totally destroyed all the servers for a week and when they were finally back up most of the regulars had moved on to other places. So one day I decided to join off a REALLY old friend from the first place I played, SterneBear (CorgiBear... and many other bear names...) and they happened to be on the FF Prophunt server. I came in, confident with my voice by now, and people took a liking to me so I decided to start coming back on a regular basis. The more I played the more awesome people I met and then came the Dodgeball server. I started playing on there even though I hadn't played dodgeball for almost 3 years and as I got used to what were then "these stupid orbiting rockets" (I used to play non-orbit servers xP) I also met new people. Within a short time I applied for admin and whattaya know!? I got it! Now I play ridiculous amounts on there and stop by other servers every now and then.

Hope you all enjoyed and can't wait to see you out on the interwebs!
Snow <3
Last edited by Vessy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dakky

Post by Dakky »

I came to theses servers by random hopping hoping to find a good community and Freak Fortress. After i joined i thought it would end up like the old group i was on with the admin going ape shit and randomly banning any of his staff and being an ars to everyone, but i was wrong i join and loved it here everyone is super nice and helpful all the community is friendly and nice always willing to help the admin are fun but strict which adds a really well made balance. All in all the community is nice and well put i enjoy it here and it makes a day well done.
Last edited by Dakky on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Navid K.

Post by Navid K. »

I need at least one post on here, so why not:

I was watching a few youtube videos of TF2 mods and found one called Freak Fortress. It got me interested with all the cool boss fights and what not, so I decided to go and find one; and whatdoyaknow, the first one that pops up is Disc-FF's Freak Fortress server. I go on it, fail playing as Gaben, get completely destroyed, and from then on, I became a regular. Of course, first time playing Freak Fortress is crazy for anyone, but I'm glad I did, as it's one of my favorite servers now.

Oh, and I discovered Mindacos on it, so that's a plus.
Last edited by Navid K. on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MrSmiley

Post by MrSmiley »

Well, some day i wanted to play something else, instead of the normal gameplay in TF2, so i began to play saxton hale (not on the disc ff server). After a couple of years, i realised that i wasnt good in saxton hale at all, so i searched for something new, finally i found deathrun, i liked it because it is easy, and you can comunicate much (instead of looking at people die in saxton hale). Then i joined the server whit the most mods (disc ff had the most mods then on the deathrun server). I really liked it and so i came here.
Last edited by MrSmiley on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
ImageImage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Friend showed me Deathrun, played it for almost a year without stopping, then I stopped. :)
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Wanted to try out tf2 prophunt, found out that I love that mode. First I was playing on PropHunt hell but soon I found people being really rood all the time.. Searched for another server, found disc-ff prophunt, fell in love with the community & amazing new friends! Wouldnt change server on any price now ;)
Last edited by Abraham on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Ocheu

Post by Ocheu »

Here goes... Was checking some of the league of legends youtubers videos and saw one of them play tf2 prophunt (it was videogamedunkey if someones interested). Decided to install tf2 again after not playing it for a very long time to try prophunt. Found a GM server which was very popular at that time and started playing with a friend there. My friend stopped playing after a few days since he got bored, while i was getting really into it and making lots of new friends. But the fun in that server had to end eventually... GM server broke so i moved to BOG. Played there for a bit making lots of new friends there too. Becoming very known player in the prophunt world. Eventually i met players called Pudim and Shadow. They were the ones that got me into DISC-FF server. It went like this. One night when i was playing on BOG it was getting pretty empty so Shadow said hes going to another server. Obviously i followed him. Saw lots of new people and pro players, played there and didnt think i would come back. When one of my friend (Pudim) started to invite me to join her in DISC-FF server, and I always did. Eventually starting making lots of friends there and started to really enjoy playing there. Now i play only in here and i really enjoy it and have lots of fun playing.

Thanks for reading

-Ocheu <3
Last edited by Ocheu on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image - Person_Unknown 2015

Stuff about samba and him gettin wreckd:
Spoiler

Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Remind me to thank Pudim and Shadow then ;) ^^
Last edited by Jasmine on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Ocheu

Post by Ocheu »

Jasmine wrote:Remind me to thank Pudim and Shadow then ;) ^^
I will if i dont forget :P
Last edited by Ocheu on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image - Person_Unknown 2015

Stuff about samba and him gettin wreckd:
Spoiler