Pathetic, Bitchy Roommate.

Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Pathetic, Bitchy Roommate.

Post by Mitch »

I had recently (july) moved into an apartment with my best friend at the time. A few things have happened, and once i was over that "come on it will be fun" first week at the apartment together i started seeing where i went wrong. I'm just waiting for him to claim me not doing the dishes or cleaning up, i will fucking snap on him. Especially when I do my dishes as i dirty them, it's not hard use a cup and a bowl like once a week, rest i reuse the dishes i dirty. And for some reason we have a jug of apple juice that has been in the living room under the table for almost 2 months now, his fat ass cant even bend over and see that it's there is what it is. Also the apartment was trashed when he was 'sick' but he had enough energy to move an ENTIRE futon across the room and right infront of the TV. He blamed not picking up his trash because of his sickness, work, and his pacemaker. Also he complains to me when our internet slows down, he said and i qoute "well idk man when ever youre home doing stuff on your computer the internet just sucks and is really slow." funny part was that it was PRIME TIME, also i had just turned on my computer, i.e. still booting up. Also the electric bill, oh my god, 170$ for just one month, i pay more for electric than my parents do for their full HOUSE. He keeps the AC on full blast, even when he goes home for the weekend. I'm only usually there for 3 days out of the week then i go home and hangout with a few friends and girlfriend. theres also a few more drama reason why i avoid him during my time at the apartment... Also i've went to the store once when we moved in and got all this stuff to cook, and im the only one that ends up cooking, he just eats all the junk food i get. Also i feel like if you have a private fridge people that live with you SHOULD NOT ask to get a drink from there, if i wanted you to have it then i would have offered, or put it in the public fridge (also another thing im a bit salty about). IF YOU CAN DRINK 2 12 PACKS OF SODA IN A WEEK THEN YOU SHOULD REFILL THE SODA. even though i stopped drinking canned soda and stuff only on certain occasions. What had happened was that we had a few friends over (my friends more than his) and i had bought 3 packs of soda, we had only drank one pack and he ended up drinking the rest of it during the week. And when ever he shops for food 85% of it goes into his room (or he just only buys the little stuff). He had ran to the store once and asked if there was anything he needed to pick up, and i said ONE THING, "just milk". JUST FUCKIN' MILK, he couldn't even do that, after DRINKING IT ALL. like shit hes getting all these tattoos and cant even get a half gallon of milk while hes at the store?? I could rant about this all day, might as well plug his tattoos to show how dumb he looks.

Here's his tattoo, look closely at the lines, actually just look at them cause it's all fucked up:

Also recent news he got a new car, he is a narcissist when it comes to these types of things.
"lmao I was at the stop light and these two girls pulled up and asked where I got my car and what year it is and if they could drive it wtf" Heisenberg✈️ (@A_Wells2013)
https://twitter.com/A_Wells2013/status/ ... 6896948224
I'm suuuuure they did, and im suuuure it was just like last time when the last girls that pulled up beside you hit on you also.

I'm not saying im a perfect human being, or saying that i'm not being mean when i say all that but goddamn it annoys me so much how he could try to use people for beneficial acts and then play it off like he's the best thing ever. I have still yet to tell him that hes shit-out of luck and to find a new roommate in january cause im moving out.
/rant
Last edited by Mitch on Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Mitch wrote:He had ran to the store once and asked if there was anything he needed to pick up, and i said ONE THING, "just milk". JUST FUCKIN' MILK, he couldn't even do that, after DRINKING IT ALL. like shit hes getting all these tattoos and cant even get a half gallon of milk while hes at the store??
Okay, I have a funny meme about that:
Spoiler
Back to all seriousness: Just getting milk isn't the hardest part. If you couldn't find it, that would be even worse.
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

glad you read my rant though haha.
yeah idk being roommates just ruins friendships because you start getting annoyed at ever little thing they do, or don't do. I still consider him a friend, we just are not close any more especially after he went after my ex right after breaking up with her, of course that'll tick me off, not like he had a chance (especially when we got back together a week later after the event.)
Last edited by Mitch on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harmless
Veteran

Post by Harmless »

Ultim wrote:League crush friendships.
Funny, I thought Mario Party was the ultimate friendship ruiner.

But yeah, after reading these I'm going to need to be real careful with who I pick for a roommate. I'm (hopefully) going into College next year, something I've been anticipating since HS sucks ass.
Last edited by Harmless on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Harmless wrote:
Ultim wrote:League crush friendships.
Funny, I thought Mario Party was the ultimate friendship ruiner.

But yeah, after reading these I'm going to need to be real careful with who I pick for a roommate. I'm (hopefully) going into College next year, something I've been anticipating since HS sucks ass.
My opinion its better with some randos, that way you can tell them to fuck off and not deal with any consequences of trying to keep a friendship
Last edited by Mitch on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

You guys need to butter each others biscuit.