Arma 2

Phantom
Veteran

Arma 2

Post by Phantom »

So Arma 2 went on sale today for 17 bucks. I bought it and I of course just wanna play day Z, So if anybody else has Arma 2 and wants to play Day Z lemme know.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
AsianCat

Re: Arma 2

Post by AsianCat »

I have everything in the game. Me and sick nasty were just talking about the game the like an hour on mg lol. He was asking me trivia questions and shit. I don't trust anyone but my 5 man group so I'm still sketchy of people joining me at the moment. Sorry bro, but you are on your own. I do play on US4 server if you want to join me sometime if I am on. I play on my other acc on my other computer. But, sadly that computer broke so I am stuck with this one. I am going to get a new one soon! *BTW I HAVE NVGS BITCHES* Be jelly. ^.^
Last edited by AsianCat on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

buy it for me and ill play... lmao
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

YOU GUYSSS SUCKKKKK !!!!
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

So I can see why they tell you to play with friends. Some guy and I were looking for ATV parts, then this guy comes up and says he is cool. He looks in a tent takes a really nice fucking gun then dips. Then these 2 assholes roll up next to us and are like. Naw man we cool. And then they leave after snooping around like faggets. Not even a minute later they come pack and just start shooting. So I ran like fuck and climbed up a ladder. then proceeded to fall off said ladder. I passed out and the guy shooting at me was standing over me. At first I tried dragging myself away from him, but then he began to heal me. After he was done healing me he asked why he should let me live. I said because I didn't do anything to him. He killed me anyways -__-

This will prove to be a difficult game.
Last edited by Phantom on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Now, you understand why I do not trust anyone in that game other than my team lol. Yeah the game is unforgiving. It's a pain in the ass and it took me a long time to get where I am now. Don't worry things will get better.
Last edited by AsianCat on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

AsianCat wrote:Now, you understand why I do not trust anyone in that game other than my team lol. Yeah the game is unforgiving. It's a pain in the ass and it took me a long time to get where I am now. Don't worry things will get better.
It seems that falling off of tall things is my number one killer so far :L
Last edited by Phantom on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Atlanta

Post by Atlanta »

I was actually really curious about Day Z