The Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowwind Debate

Dionyx

The Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowwind Debate

Post by Dionyx »

Well i notice everyone says either skyrim is awesome no its gay morrowwind is the best well settle the differences here and talk about the best and why personally i found morrowind and oblivion a little slow starting but skyrim just dropped you into the action si personally i like them all and skyrim is the best
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Re: The Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowwind Debate

Post by Candyman »

Skyrim - Game of The Year
....thats Official from the VGA couple nights ago.
Last edited by Candyman on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Farthu

Post by Farthu »

Me personally playing morrowwind at age 12 is my favorite and the content compared to Skyrim or Oblivian are about equal. Since Skyrim has a lot of minor quest it seems like a large game but when it comes down to main guild quest it isn't that big of a game.
Besides the graphics and the minor changes in game balance games are pretty equal, just depends what story you want to follow.
Last edited by Farthu on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Frostbite

Post by Frostbite »

Ive been playing The Elder Scrolls for quite awhile, and to be honest I like them all the same :D
Last edited by Frostbite on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Radioactive

Post by Radioactive »

Morrowind (and Oblivion, I guess?) were a lot more complex (therefore more fun to some) and challenging, while Skyrim is much easier to get into and IMO more immersive. They're all good games.
but I like Skyrim the best