I'm makeing my own server...

Element

I'm makeing my own server...

Post by Element »

Yo guys whats up, im making my own server, right now its a minigames server, but i might change it. Tell me what kind of server youd like it to be. YES, I still am going to be a part of -FF- and will be active. I will repost on this with the ip address if you intreased. At the molment the server is still under constrution but will be up soon unless i change what type of server it is.
Last edited by Element on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

-Drinking is not a solution, unless we are talking about alcohol.
AsianCat

Re: I'm makeing my own server...

Post by AsianCat »

may seem like a bad idea to do that considering that might be serv advertisement, etc... if you see where im going. I have my own servers and stuff, but i don't go around announcing it on disc-FF. some people may get a little mad and want you banned or something. Just a thought :P
Last edited by AsianCat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Element

Post by Element »

yah I see where your coming from with that, it's more for my Friends from ff and other server f we would want to mess around or something.
Last edited by Element on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

-Drinking is not a solution, unless we are talking about alcohol.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

it good so far gj
Last edited by Dionyx on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Thread closed for advertising a server thats not a part of FF...dont need advertisements
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!