Re: Soviet App for Admin

soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

You're retarded, kill yourself.

Also in reference to me "not knowing the rules", just because candy man tells everyone that you can't LR on a war day doesn't make it true, he also failed to point out where it said that when asked. I pointed out that you can LR on a war day, however (per rule 14) CTs may still kill the person who has LR'd regardless. He still slayed me, and never justified his position with any rule what so ever.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Grammar.
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Soul,keep on replying great job you making more drama again :O,thx keep going though your making me more pages,and also no bud everyone said you cant LR in a warday and both of you fallowed the LR rules and which you won and got slayed for :) you cant LR in a warday bud sorry,everyone said you cant LR in a warday not just candy...,get off them nuts son!!!stop bro just stop no drama just stop Soul.....
Last edited by Soviet on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Hey Soul...Rule 14. If a T is in LR you may not kill the T unless they lose their LR game or if is a War Day [Once the T is in LR you may kill the T if they are delaying or attack someone for no reason]

where does it say you can lr, it says you CANT lr during a warday(why i highlighted the words) and the last part where it says "[Once the T is in LR you may kill the T if they are delaying or attack someone for no reason]", thats only for when its a regular day not a warday -__- , ive explained that to you last night in jailbreak when i slayed you. I mean im just sticking up for myself what you and soviet are tlakin bout i could care less because its nonsense.....
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Yea i really dont care what you say Soul all you say is meaningless to me sorry guy,Keep on posting though get me some more post guy ! :D swag haters gonna hate Soul<3 keep on doing your job soul on posting more pages on my app ^^
Last edited by Soviet on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

How does that IN ANY WAY state that a T Can not LR? It doesn't. It says that CTs may kill him even is he does.

In fact I talked to fire about this and we resolved the issue because it was NOT against the rules at the time. I made a thread stating what exactly that rule meant, and opened it up for discussion and change, Fire stated his reasoning and added (or is going to, not in the change log yet) a new rule specifically stating that it was against the rules.

You were wrong at the time, admit it and move on, The issue has been resolved, now let it go.
Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: damnit that spaceing.
Candyman
Veteran

Re: useless/Off topic shit from Soviet's application.

Post by Candyman »

If its not in the motd as of yet, or there hasnt been any announcement of this "change", dont bother to meniton it, because the way i see it, liek it says in the rules, you cant lr on a warday, and i highlighted the main points of the rule to prove my point, its up in the previous posts above dude
ohh and fyi - im never wrong :)
Last edited by Candyman on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

A. you were wrong,

B. rule 14 in no way says that a T can not LR, I have no idea where the fuck that's coming from.

C. It's now in the rules because I opened up a discussion on it like 30 minutes after you slayed me for it, however fire never made any announcement/changelog when he added it to MOTD.
Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Wow I can't believe I just found this. ROFL
Last edited by Fire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Lol Fire you need to stop going AFK and start playing with us like how we use to play in JB few years ago! :D