Re: Soviet App for Admin

ShitFace

Post by ShitFace »

Soviet wrote:For one no one was disrespecting,Tech you seriously took this up the ass and got really offended and ones again i don't consider my self as a better player i never pointed that out,also having power???what kind of power are you talking about??admin are so they can have servers in control and to make the servers a safe environment for other players to play on,also i never see you on jb servers what so ever,we vets are coming back and are normally are in the servers..,for one i am sure all the vets are coming back to help Fire's servers like we did back then.now pls stop taking everything up the ass,i was only trolling you,like bacon said i am like that.,imo theres only a few vets that should get admin back.i was a well respected admin back then and i am still am,but apparently you took this to a whole new lvl now pls stop crying its over tech :),-[FF]-we coming back to help others and make servers fun like we did.also as in We i ment all the players who where in the servers including Fire.
Last edited by ShitFace on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

ShitFace wrote:SOVIET IS A HOT guy.. THE BEST GUY ADMIN U CAN GET!!! SO GIVE HIM ADMIN!!!! . . . SEE, HE HELPED PPL SO REFER THT DO :ugeek: :mrgreen: :twisted: UCHE!! :angel: :clap: :crazy: :thumbup: :wave: :wtf: :sick: :shifty: :problem: :crazy: :smile: :smile: :( :shock: :o

Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tf2Maniac

Post by Tf2Maniac »

What Soul? You dont like the Smiley Faces?

:sick: :thumbdown: 8-) :? :shock: :sick: :shh: :shifty: :lol: :geek: :mrgreen: :arrow: :| :idea: :?: :roll: :thumbdown: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap: :clap: :clap: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow: :| :| :idea: :idea: :idea: :x :x :P :P :P :P :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :problem: :problem: :sick: :sick: :idea: :idea: :o :o :? :? 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol:

WHY DONT YOU LIKE IT SOUL!!!One11eleventy11!!!!eleveen.
Last edited by Tf2Maniac on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
www.youtube.com/Tf2ManiacFTW
1000+ Subscribers!
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

It's almost as bad as reading other people's status' on facebook, or reading comments on youtube.
Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Smiley faces is just S W A G. :) Soul <3
Last edited by Soviet on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Don

Post by Don »

Your post has seen more comment then any others lmfao. I still think your a dirty beaner that doesn't know what admin even is
Last edited by Don on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tf2Maniac

Post by Tf2Maniac »

Soul. Do you hate everything?
Last edited by Tf2Maniac on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
www.youtube.com/Tf2ManiacFTW
1000+ Subscribers!
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

I like people who know what they're doing.

Like most of Valve' Staff and whoever the hell wrote the auto-recovery feature that saved a document when I failed to in open office a few minutes ago. When I turned on my computer for it to instantly reboot. Windows doesn't like it when you kill the .exe for windows update because I don't want to "Postpone" the update, and there's no "don't update" option in the damn UI at that point.

I don't like reading admin applications where no proper information has been posted (No steamid or community ID, because I can't get one without the other), or where half the posts are "Thank you" and improperly used/spammed smiley faces and Caps-lock, especially when all/most the information gained from reading it is useless/stupid.

The particular post I qouted most of could have all the parts I quoted cut out, and be a thousand times better.

edit: Also kind of disliking myself at this moment for helping de-rail this thread further... again.
Last edited by soulharvester on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Lol Don your mexican....
Last edited by Soviet on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Soul if you don't reading admin app then why do you even read them or take the time to read them????just stop reading it easy as that.
Last edited by Soviet on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 am, edited 3 times in total.