Cliff Jumping Spots?

imtheguy247

Cliff Jumping Spots?

Post by imtheguy247 »

I live in Colroado, and for Graduation, me and a bunch of friends are wanting to find a spot to go to cliff dive in/Around Colorado. It needs to be a great spot because i dont want to drive 6+ hours for a "ok" spot. Plus it would be nice if it wasn't always patrolled by police. Im thinking of going to Two Buttes Colorado but im not sure. Were probably guna spend 3 nights there.
Last edited by imtheguy247 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scottish
Veteran

Re: Cliff Jumping Spots?

Post by Scottish »

Aint it a bit cold here to even be thinking of doing that?
Last edited by Scottish on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"Oh Death... No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul."
Valent

Post by Valent »

o_O :?
Last edited by Valent on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
imtheguy247

Post by imtheguy247 »

Haha cold is nothing. Have you ever been to Paradice Cove/ Guffery Gulch? It's fairly close to us, on the way to cripple creek. GREAT SPOT, but water is so cold, when u hit it, you forget what you were going to say, or just cant say it. Haha
Last edited by imtheguy247 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scottish
Veteran

Post by Scottish »

Only activity I've been doing here recently is camping and hunting up in the mountains near the Springs.

Its snowed on us like three times and the wind up there fucking chills you to the bone lol
Last edited by Scottish on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

imtheguy247

Post by imtheguy247 »

Haha have you done Pikes Peak yet? Went last Febuary, and it was a horrible mistake. Haha the high on the summit wass suppose to be 0, and once we broke treeline, we had gusts of wind 70+. The windchill must have been in the -60's. So cold, it froze my insulated camelback.
Last edited by imtheguy247 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scottish
Veteran

Post by Scottish »

Dude yeah.

I've been here for about a year, I've gone to Pikes Peak before. It snowed on us really bad we couldnt even sustain a fire or our tent so we ended up spending the night in the car, friend of mine lost alot of his Army issued gear (sleeping bag, rucksac ect). Luckily we didnt lose any of the hunting rifles.