Re: Bacon add Mg to resume

Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Yea i wouldn't say anything what so ever you're never in Mini games techie... and now we rarely see you in jb so please stop you're about to embarrass your self.
Last edited by Soviet on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

What are you guys on about? I know I have no say on MG, I have not once been on that server. I'm merely commenting that I think he'd be too spread about. I think he should concentrate on one server, even more so since he just got admin. You guys don't have to all jump on me because you have some sort of romance with each other.
I also have no idea what you're talking about, Bacon. I don't hold a grudge, and I have no idea what you mean by, "not following fire's directions on voting." And anybody can post on any admin app; everybody has a say. It's just that when it gets down to voting time, assuming an applicant has gotten that far, when admins for a specific server vote (i.e; me voting for JB applicants and so forth). If you don't know how the system works, then don't criticize me.
Example: Players down-voting applicants because they believe said applicant breaks rules.
Dionyx wrote:
Danksta wrote:Ok whatever just because you guys who dislike me are forming a circle to get rid of me doesnt mean i would be a bad admin.
No you wqwould be a bad admin because you break the rules and don't know how to be a good ct or listen to what the admins say to you
Last edited by TechieGee on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Like you said broski anyone can apply also he had admin b4 in FFs servers and i am sure he can manage to be admin in 2 server :S also broski you have SWOG just letting you know kay buddy ^^anjust bequite kid and leave the admin app and get off our nuts son SWOG!!!! :D just leave it you said so your self you have nothing to say on this app since you dont go on MG what so ever,stop embarrasing your self :) now make my day and listen to me by replying do as i say from there on i will be your master now reply so i can become your master :) <3 you silly goose ;)
Last edited by Soviet on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

I can't even understand what those two type...
Are you guys unintelligent or twelve year old's?
At any rate, I play plenty, and I'm not embarrassing myself at all.
And I don't think you know what "blatantly" means.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
techie.gee@gmail.com
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Lol,well learn how to read then if you cant understand.the thing is you need to get off his nuts,why worry about him getting Admin in MG when you don't play there.this just shows how much personal hate you have against him.also great job for replying you are now my slave and i am now your master :),you just ran out of ideas on what to say here from the looks of what you said now go on keep replying some more Incoming 20 pages.lololololol,believe me bacon does have that respect from players is a great admin and player and was b4 when he was admin a few years ago in FF. So why not just leave this page you elitist newbie :)
Last edited by Soviet on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Soviet

Post by Soviet »

Techie i am sure we know cause you sure are Blatantly, want to know the definition? well here you're kid :) Blatantly- offensively noisy or loud, SWOG
Last edited by Soviet on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bacon15

Post by Bacon15 »

sigh drama drama drama... :think:
Last edited by Bacon15 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Soviet if I have to move half an App again just so that the people reading it don't have to wade through completely off-topic bullshit to get to anything relevant, I'm banning you from the forums. (temporarily, obviously)

TDDU: Stop posting this shit:
Soviet wrote:also great job for replying you are now my slave and i am now your master :),you just ran out of ideas on what to say here from the looks of what you said now go on keep replying some more Incoming 20 pages.lololololol,
Soviet wrote: So why not just leave this page you elitist newbie :)
Soviet wrote:you're about to embarrass your self.
Soviet wrote::S also broski you have SWOG just letting you know kay buddy ^^anjust bequite kid and leave the admin app and get off our nuts son SWOG!!!! :D just leave it you said so your self you have nothing to say on this app since you dont go on MG what so ever,stop embarrasing your self :) now make my day and listen to me by replying do as i say from there on i will be your master now reply so i can become your master :) <3 you silly goose ;)
Last warning.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Wrong definition of blatantly. Good job, Soviet, you proved that you're too stupid to even Google correctly.
Back on topic here:
Again, no hate for Bacon. If you'd bother to read up on my history before preemptively insulting me, I've suggested all previous multi-admin applicants (that I looked at) to stick with one server.
I could care less what server you're admin on or if you even do your job, but being spread out too thin could be both stressful on the admin (assuming said admin does his job), and due to one working on two servers, be much less efficient (again, assuming an admin does his job).
I wish you luck on your application, if it means anything to you. Of course, you still may be under the impression that I hate you, or something.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
techie.gee@gmail.com
Tf2Maniac

Post by Tf2Maniac »

How bout we all Shut The Fuck Up?
Last edited by Tf2Maniac on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
www.youtube.com/Tf2ManiacFTW
1000+ Subscribers!