Scoutknivez :o

AsianCat

Scoutknivez :o

Post by AsianCat »

I think it would be pretty cool to get a scout knives server or zombies or whatever... Maybe put to a vote if fire is up to it. Idk just tossin ideas around :P
Last edited by AsianCat on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Re: Scoutknivez :o

Post by Michael Phelps »

I think Fire is thinking about making a zombies server... He has some pretty good ideas about it.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

^ what phelps said

and i think SK is dead, not that many people play that shit anymore
Last edited by Fatty on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Ehhh idk about that fatty. Me, jenga(skittlekitteh), and 10 more people i know are most likely garanteed to play in there a lot. Me personally along with those friends love sk. It never gets old to us. Gives us a chance to work on our scouting and knives (which is why im good at knife and noscope scouts). :P but yeah its up to fire. If hes goin to get a zombie server that would be cool too id play there a lot as well.
Last edited by AsianCat on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

I dont mind scoutz and knives i used to play noob salad then quit but would play again