No tf2 for a bit...

Harmless
Veteran

Re: No tf2 for a bit...

Post by Harmless »

PS3
---------
when I think of harmless I imagine urethral splintering :)
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Sorry I did not think to ip check you to see where you were, it seems very stalker like to do such a thing. Wish I could help ya more. Any way from the sound of things if you have plugged your monitor into the built in adapter and are getting nothing it could still be the psu but as none of us are there only you will find out for sure.

Best of luck!!!
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

Darkone2e wrote:Sorry I did not think to ip check you to see where you were, it seems very stalker like to do such a thing. Wish I could help ya more. Any way from the sound of things if you have plugged your monitor into the built in adapter and are getting nothing it could still be the psu but as none of us are there only you will find out for sure.

Best of luck!!!
Spoiler
GB it where I am
Yeah hopefully my brother has his old graphics card so I can get back playing :P but I'm not getting my hopes up with that
idk how much more CoD: BO 1, Minecraft I can take xD
Last edited by Yang Xaio Long on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

One Vision, One Purpose! The Technology of Peace. Peace Through Power

Adam

Post by Adam »

If you play TF2 all time it might be your graphic card being fried
Already my computer won't boot a year ago due to my shitty graphic card being fried, I had to get a new one later and it worked perfectly and still keeps going.
Why is a graphic card required to successfully boot a computer?
It's required to load it's native resolution for the computer, it's not used only for gaming, it's used for desktop's resolution and startup menu.
I'm not wearing glasses but I'm a nerd. :grin:
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

Adam wrote:If you play TF2 all time it might be your graphic card being fried
Already my computer won't boot a year ago due to my shitty graphic card being fried, I had to get a new one later and it worked perfectly and still keeps going.
It's required to load it's native resolution for the computer, it's not used only for gaming, it's used for desktop's resolution and startup menu.
Well according to your logic of "If you play tf2 all the time" my pc should've died many times cause I played WoW, Battlefield 4, H1Z1 quite a bit before started playing tf2 and they were really demanding on my CPU so....
Last edited by Yang Xaio Long on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Having a graphics card is not required to start a computer. A large majority of CPU's made have a small portion of the chip dedicated to doing graphic calculations. This is why motherboards have video ports (that don't work with graphic cards). At this point in time you could build a computer without a dedicated graphic card that could run TF2 better than outdated graphics cards (2-3+ years) with newer Intel/AMD chipsets.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

MoneyKidKing wrote:
Having a graphics card is not required to start a computer. A large majority of CPU's made have a small portion of the chip dedicated to doing graphic calculations. This is why motherboards have video ports (that don't work with graphic cards). At this point in time you could build a computer without a dedicated graphic card that could run TF2 better than outdated graphics cards (2-3+ years) with newer Intel/AMD chipsets.
^
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

Oh