RIP Muhammad Ali

Adam

Re: RIP Muhammad Ali

Post by Adam »

I mean, do you know a reason of why did he have the disease? What happened to lead Muhammad Ali to Parkinson's Disease
Last edited by Adam on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Adam wrote:I mean, do you know a reason of why did he have the disease? What happened to lead Muhammad Ali to Parkinson's Disease
Its genetic = it runs in the family, someone from his family has had parkinson's before him, it couldve been his greatgrand mother for all I know, it can stay quiet for several generations then pop out all out of nowhere again. Its not like flue, you dont just get it from shaking hands with someone.
Last edited by Abraham on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Haku*
Veteran

Post by Haku* »

Adam wrote:I mean, do you know a reason of why did he have the disease? What happened to lead Muhammad Ali to Parkinson's Disease
Parkinsons is a disease that causes your brain cells to deteriorate at a rapid pace and can be inherited if it runs in the family also things like toxins, alcohol, aging, over abundance of certain cells in the brain and physical damage to the organ can cause the disease.

Now this man seems to be a very respectable fair fighting athlete so I guess that rules out over usage of things like drugs alcohol and smoking (but again I didn't follow him so I don't know anything aside from the few interviews I've read since his death.) so you can pretty much chalk it up to possible family factors, aging and that fact that even thou he was one of the greatest boxers of all time he has received a few blows to the head in his life.
Last edited by Haku* on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clicking the image above brings you to my profile. Technology, right?
Have a great day!
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

I do not know him, so i looked him up and out of 50 some fights, he only lose 5. That is pretty damn good.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Tornado123 wrote:I do not know him, so i looked him up and out of 50 some fights, he only lose 5. That is pretty damn good.
It wasn't just about the fights. He was also a very public voice during a lot of very important movements.

I suggest everyone that does not know watch this:

Last edited by Anomaly on Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

Anomaly wrote:
Tornado123 wrote:I do not know him, so i looked him up and out of 50 some fights, he only lose 5. That is pretty damn good.

It wasn't just about the fights. He was also a very public voice during a lot of very important movements.

I suggest everyone that does not know watch this
Oh, So he was very popular in the movements too.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer

Post by ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer »

R.I.P, he's going to be missed ;-;