International* Best Friends Day!

Serena
Veteran

International* Best Friends Day!

Post by Serena »

So today is International Best Friends day and I wanted to make a post for people to shoutout their best friends for this day! As well as it being Dongle's birthday, I've gotta give a big one to him. (Also some people I mention may not see this, but that's okay)

Hylie: I've only known you for less than a year, but you've impacted my life the most. I remember seeing you on the forums so much before I talked to you and thought "Wow, what a nerd. Funding all these bosses and fixing maps. Nerd." and then I saw you on the server and ironically said "WANNA BE BFFS?"... then we actually became best friends. You've quickly became my best friend and I am so lucky to know you. You're such a wonderful, talented, determined, funny, and all around great person to be around. The community is lucky to have you to help out with all the FF2 stuff. Thank you for being the best friend I have ever had and I'm looking forward to all the memories we'll make together. Thank you for being such a big help with everything and being one of the biggest supporters I've had in my life. :geek:

Laura: You've also quickly became one of my best friends I've ever had. You've helped me through so much and I will always be so grateful for that. I love being able to talk to you every day and know that I always have someone to talk to when I feel down and I'm happy to have you in my life. I'm looking forward to the time we'll hopefully spend together in the future. :mrgreen:

Dongle: I remember when I first talked to you in DR and I would just call you my bae all the time. You were such a little cutie (and you still are!) and I love all the time we spent together. Thank you for being such a great friend to me. Without you, I wouldn't have come this far in life and my life wouldn't be nearly as bright as it is. I'm so lucky to have met you on DR and be able to be on the admin team with you. We have so many great memories together (I almost typed memeories omfg). You're a wonderful person and I love you so much! :grin:

Blake: Thinking of you as my ex doesn't even feel right to me. The two years we spent together I will always cherish deeply and I am happy to still have you in my life as one of my best friends. Thank you for all the lovely times we've spent together as well as all the times you helped me when I needed someone the most. You're one of the greatest people I've ever met and you'll always be my sunshine! :grin:

Samuel: I'm so happy to have met you and been able to hangout with you the majority of my first year in Cleveland. Without you, I would have probably been a huge mess. You've been there for me when no one else was and I can't thank you enough for all that you've done. I already told you this, but I miss living so close to you and I miss being able to text you and just be like "HEY, LET'S GET DINNER." and drive to your apartment to pick you up. Thank you for everything. :ugeek:

Alfy: I can't even think of how to describe my friendship with you. I remember before I knew you, I thought you were some troll on the DR server and I was like "ex fucking cuse me, bitch?" and then I found out that you're friends with Dongle so I had to love you. You are so incredibly special to me, I feel like we have more in common than I have ever had with anyone else in my life. You're so caring and loving and I love our long phone calls we have. I miss you so much but I know you'll always be a phone call/text away. You've helped me through the toughest times in my life. :lol:

Jacob: You're a huge memer and I hate you. Jk. You're one of the funniest people I know and I am so happy to have been able to become best friends with you. You always find a way to cheer me up and I appreciate that so much. You're a goofy memer plat heavy main that pisses people off and I love it. :twisted:

Anomaly: I'm so sorry I didn't mention you to begin with but you should know how much I adore you. You've been such a help with just about anything I ever needed from you. From emotional support to helping me out with my bullshit computer literacy class I took online last year, you've been a tremendous friend to me and I miss you so much. I hope I'll be able to get to meet you and give you the biggest hug in the world! 8-)
Last edited by Serena on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: National Best Friends Day!

Post by sambawarkiddo »

International* tho...

Don't be leaving out the whole world, Murica. THE WORLD EXISTS TOO ;_;

Yeah you're all pretty cool people.
I mean, I'd grab a coffee with you lot. Maybe a cheeky Maccas run even.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

Hey thanks for including me bestie! We're such good friends.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

sambawarkiddo wrote:
Indeed, I know which one of your balls is bigger and thats most definitely too much. Tho you know how my ass looks non shaved, half shaved and full shaved, I think thats too much as well but idgaf B))
Last edited by Abraham on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Anomaly wrote:Hey thanks for including me bestie! We're such good friends.

IM SORRY IM SORRY YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU HONEY
Last edited by Serena on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anomaly
Veteran

Re: International* Best Friends Day!

Post by Anomaly »

Serena wrote:Anomaly: I'm so sorry I didn't mention you to begin with but you should know how much I adore you. You've been such a help with just about anything I ever needed from you. From emotional support to helping me out with my bullshit computer literacy class I took online last year, you've been a tremendous friend to me and I miss you so much. I hope I'll be able to get to meet you and give you the biggest hug in the world! 8-)
no prob bob :thumbup:
Last edited by Anomaly on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

THP|Abraham wrote:
sambawarkiddo wrote:
Indeed, I know which one of your balls is bigger and thats most definitely too much. Tho you know how my ass looks non shaved, half shaved and full shaved, I think thats too much as well but idgaf B))
Shaved looks better fam xx
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: International* Best Friends Day!

Post by Dubstab »

I'm too late, but uhrm... Happy best friends day.