Weddings...

Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Re: Weddings...

Post by Deity of the Mask »

Drewski wrote:I don't like how every single couple wants to have theirs on a beach in Florida. I Mean just about every single couple dose that. A honeymoon their is fine but it's getting overrated.
Well excuuuuuusse me princess...I used to live there and it was literally the only place we could get to for the honeymoon the next day. XD
Last edited by Deity of the Mask on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Drewski wrote:I Like weddings because it's a wonderful time for friends and family..However, I don't like how every single couple wants to have theirs on a beach in Florida. I Mean just about every single couple dose that. A honeymoon their is fine but it's getting overrated. My parents (now split) were wed in a park just about 30 minutes form where I live..
I found that n/s carolina seemed to be the more popular of spots, as it's not too hot or humid.
Last edited by Mitch on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raine

Post by Raine »

I've only been to one wedding, when I was seven or so, as a kid I enjoyed being able to wear a fancy dress, hanging out with my cousins and eating lots of free food. I do not remember much about it, however I do remember riding one of those double decker busses.

I don't mind weddings, but, if I do get married, I'd like to keep it small. People are spooky.
Last edited by Raine on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkone2e
Veteran

Post by Darkone2e »

Let's see I am old and divorced..... Weddings = Lost money and time. If it is true love go to a justice of the peace and get it done. It's Like Jasmine said why do you really need paper and a ceremony? And ok free food is great so why not just have the reception?