Weddings...

Tyresse

Weddings...

Post by Tyresse »

I'm currently attending a wedding for my cousin in Rhode Island. Just wondering what your thoughts are on weddings.
I honestly don't enjoy them much, but the free drinks and food is always good :lol:
I don't know what to write, so here's nothing....
Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Weddings...

Post by Mitch »

I always found the less traditional the wedding is the better the food. (and better the wedding)
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

I am not a big fan of weddings to be honest, However you can not pass up free food.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I've never understood the thing.. you don't need a ceremony and papers to show who's your family, who's your best friend. Why need it for your love?
I think it's silly and a waste of money.
Much love
Jasmine
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

The weddings ive been have been great fun for everyone, all who have the age drinking like motherfuckers and the rest laughing at the shit they do xD
ImageImageImage
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Boring. OH FOOD! NICE! -Eats- Meh. Can we leave now?
Deity of the Mask
Veteran

Post by Deity of the Mask »

I'll be honest, when my wife and I got married, we didn't have a HUGE thing at all, not even a ceremony.
We literally got married right on the beach with my parents, brother and my aunt and uncle, we could not have asked for a better wedding. My father had a friend who was legally able to be our pastor to marry us and we literally did the marriage and spent the day at the beach.

In short, a wedding doesn't have to be a giant bash where all the attention is on them. All you need is your friends and family to make that day perfect and it truly is the best day you and your beloved with ever have.
Last edited by Deity of the Mask on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amiibo Alex wrote: My uncle is a lawyer, and I will take legal action to this.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I do not like attending weddings whatsoever, for personal reasons I will not explain. However if I were to have a wedding at some point, it'll be very small with unlimited pizza
ImageImage
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

Dongle wrote:I do not like attending weddings whatsoever, for personal reasons I will not explain. However if I were to have a wedding at some point, it'll be very small with unlimited pizza
Dongle, i want to come cause of the unlimied pizza.
Last edited by Tornado123 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets
Drewski
Veteran

Post by Drewski »

I Like weddings because it's a wonderful time for friends and family..However, I don't like how every single couple wants to have theirs on a beach in Florida. I Mean just about every single couple dose that. A honeymoon their is fine but it's getting overrated. My parents (now split) were wed in a park just about 30 minutes form where I live..
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs