Something For Now

ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer

Something For Now

Post by ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer »

I didn't want to post the backstory in my appeal, but I had no choice so I have to go with it -sigh-.

I don't want anyone here to have to deal with shit from people in PBF that don't like me or hate me, I am sorry for the people that had to deal with what happened today, I hope it will not happen again and sorry for it wasting your time.

For now, I am taking a leave because of what happened today and I do not know if something like that will happen anytime soon again, I don't want to risk if something similar happens because of me being here. Again, I am sorry to Sakura, Abraham and the other admins/staff that were involved with it.

I will still be coming on forums

All of you keep having a fun here :grin: and I will be back hopefully soon

Also, I hope the disc.ff admins/staff/ex staff/members do not say bad things to each other about me because of what happened today. It does seem bad from just looking at the report, but trust me there is way more story to everything.

Disc.ff is a good community, I don't want people in PBF that hate, diskike me, etc to do shit here because of me being here, I hope it makes sense.

P.S - No I do not use IP loggers and I don't ddos people

- AG/IB
Last edited by ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: Something For Now

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Bruh your ban was shortened.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer

sambawarkiddo wrote:Bruh your ban was shortened.
It's not that

I got ban for something I didn't do, but of course Magic had to say some a bs lie because he's that kind of person. As I said, I don't more drama happening here because of shit that happened while I was in pbf.
Last edited by ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer wrote:As I said, I don't more drama happening here because of shit that happened while I was in pbf.
Then you shouldn't further it by making a post like this. Your appeal is done over with so I don't see a reason for this thread. It's best to just move on and forget about it.
Last edited by White Sedan on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer

White Sedan wrote:
ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer wrote:As I said, I don't more drama happening here because of shit that happened while I was in pbf.
Then you shouldn't further it by making a post like this. Your appeal is done over with so I don't see a reason for this thread. It's best to just move on and forget about it.
I made this to say why I'm leaving for now
Last edited by ЩĄ | AwesomeGamer on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

Well sorry but it looks like 90% of the post is you saying you didn't want any drama or for anyone to hate you over your ban, not you leaving.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
Tornado123

Post by Tornado123 »

Come on guys, dont bash on her, She said what she wanted to say. Lets leave it at that.
Tornado Image
Spoiler
Dongle: Tornado im going to cut you if you keep stealing my damn rockets