A Sincere Apology

Sponge

A Sincere Apology

Post by Sponge »

Hey everyone, I'm really sorry. My last complaint/suggestion was really unnesessary and I was part of the problem, not others. I didn't really mean those words I said to others. It's just when I got called "useless" (which I was), let's just say it really triggered me and I lost it. I will not be friendly or do nothing on VSH again. My suggestion to regulars is to be aware of the rules and their behavior so that something like this won't happen to them or ever again. I'm sorry.

For those that are wondering, no, I don't always behave the way I did. I just lost it that night.

I also want to apologize to both Charizard and Shankin. They did nothing wrong and I shouldn't have lost my temper with them.
Last edited by Sponge on Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adam

Re: A Sincere Apology

Post by Adam »

Sponge wrote:Hey everyone, I'm really sorry. My last complaint/suggestion was really unnesessary and I was part of the problem, not others. I didn't really mean those words I said to others. It's just when I got called "useless" (which I was), let's just say it really triggered me and I lost it. I will not be friendly or do nothing on VSH again. My suggestion to regulars is to be aware of the rules and their behavior so that something like this won't happen to them or ever again. I'm sorry.

For those that are wondering, no, I don't always behave the way I did. I just lost it that night.

I also want to apologize to both Charizard and Shankin. They did nothing wrong and I shouldn't have lost my temper with them.
I just read the topic and I DON'T think that you were being that rude (I don't mean any offense towards anyone)
I'm always on Deathrun and I've always seen toxic things and rule-breaking but a form of hate speech is not tolerated, harassment is tolerated.
I don't really care about toxic people, it's just annoying when it gets too much/becomes really retarded.
Now let's not talk about me, you think wrong and It's alright, it happens to everyone.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler