3 months later

hisiglemic

3 months later

Post by hisiglemic »

3 months since I joined the forums and played on disc-ff's servers
The pasat 3 months of my life have been some of the roughest months of my life
So here is a recap of what happened in my life that only a short few people know

1. I was rejected my the girl of my dreams due to thee fact that I WASNT FUCKING PRETTY ENOUGH
2. I went through a nasty breakup leaving me depressed for the past 3 months
3. One of my best friends turned on me calling me mentally insane which didn't help my depression
4. My mother underwent surgery where she would need our help alot
5. 2 months prior to those 3 months my grandmother died leaving my grades at complete shit which didn't help anything
6. Because I was depressed I gained 20+ lbs or 9 kgs
If this belongs some where else I apologize
one day I will meet Gaben
Haku*
Veteran

Re: 3 months later

Post by Haku* »

Shit dude this sounds really rough, even if it might not be of much help I hope things turn out better, and in my experience if you stick to it and keep going life will get better.
As we say in Finland. bow your head and rush head on towards new disappointments.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clicking the image above brings you to my profile. Technology, right?
Have a great day!
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Things will look up. For example I finally have a place to live and a job that I love. I have a beloved soon-to-be wife and a bitchin' car.
This is goodbye.
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

Haku* wrote:Shit dude this sounds really rough, even if it might not be of much help I hope things turn out better, and in my experience if you stick to it and keep going life will get better.
As we say in Finland. bow your head and rush head on towards new disappointments.
Well this is a wierd saying but it makes since thanks as well

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:Things will look up. For example I finally have a place to live and a job that I love. I have a beloved soon-to-be wife and a bitchin' car.
And thanks husky It makes me feel better that people know what I'm going through
Last edited by hisiglemic on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
one day I will meet Gaben