Well hello Team Fortress 2.

Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Well hello Team Fortress 2.

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

As you probably guessed by the "subject" I managed to get Team Fortress 2 working best bit is.... I do not have a graphics card as of right now so it doesnt look all fancy but at least it works. :thumbup: 3 months 3 days i have been out of action and now its time for me to pick up my disguise kit and get back on the playing field!
Sorry to pop in unannounced!

GOD ITS GOOD BEING BACK! :grin:
Last edited by Yang Xaio Long on Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

One Vision, One Purpose! The Technology of Peace. Peace Through Power

Adam

Re: Well hello Team Fortress 2.

Post by Adam »

Yang Xaio Long wrote:As you probably guessed by the "subject" I managed to get Team Fortress 2 working best bit is.... I do not have a graphics card as of right now so it doesnt look all fancy but at least it works. :thumbup: 3 months 3 days i have been out of action and now its time for me to pick up my disguise kit and get back on the playing field!

yo dude, i'm happy that you got your tf2 working, i had a problem with tf2 before and found out that i have to end a proccess of my computer each time to make my tf2 work.
Last edited by Adam on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Re: Well hello Team Fortress 2.

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

Adam wrote:
Yang Xaio Long wrote:As you probably guessed by the "subject" I managed to get Team Fortress 2 working best bit is.... I do not have a graphics card as of right now so it doesnt look all fancy but at least it works. :thumbup: 3 months 3 days i have been out of action and now its time for me to pick up my disguise kit and get back on the playing field!

yo dude, i'm happy that you got your tf2 working, i had a problem with tf2 before and found out that i have to end a proccess of my computer each time to make my tf2 work.
The process of getting a new motherboard was tedious had to find one that would work with my processor then had to update ALL my drivers and stuff which has taken me since last monday/tuesday since the pc liked to crash so much XD but yeah im back now Hopefully nothing will go wrong now 8-)
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

One Vision, One Purpose! The Technology of Peace. Peace Through Power