My most interesting day thus far.

HakureiReimu_Husky

My most interesting day thus far.

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

So I go to work, big whoop right? Apparently so. Two hours in I hear cries of what sounded like a fox, and a cub. The cub was crying out because it has gotten its paw stuck in a european ground wasp's nest. The mother came to me (I was painting a utility storage area, the mother screams loud enough to hurt my ears, I have extremely sensitive hearing mind you, and runs to where I noted the house owner of such ground wasp nest a few days earler, and knew something was wrong instantly when the mother runs towards it. I drop my brush in the dirt (fml) and used my knife to dig through the ground enough to safely get the fox's paw out of the crevace but keep as many of the wasps in as possible. I take the fox near the area of which I was painting as there is a water spigget that I could use to clean it up, as sometimes wasps will leave their stingers. I dug 16 out of its front legs, and 4 out of its paw pad, then cleaned it up and made sure that the pad wouldn't rupture during the fox's trip up north from Zephyr Cove to most likely Mount Rose (This is Tahoe by the way). The foxes hang out for about an hour and a half then walk off to presumably Mt. Rose. Later that day a frog gets stuck in a pile of drop clothes and I somehow heard it from the other side of the house. I was on my lunch and got curious so I go and check the strange noise out, noise being the frog alerting. After setting it free at a nearby pond, I go about the rest of my workday. On the way home, I have to take Kingsbury, but stopped by a safeway gas station to refuel before departing from tahoe by that mounain road. An offduty cop of which was following my car's build tells me that we should have a corner war, (Taking corners as fast as the car can handle, within reason). After the both of us speeding down Kingsbury Grade we pull to the lot on the right and talk a bunch of shit, ended up making great friends and parted ways, he went to centerville as I went to gardnerville. I get home and the cat is sitting right in front of the door. I walk in, drop my stuff in my room and get chores done, and walk back in to see the computer turn on and enter POST. I left it in standby so it probably blue screened, but was trippy to walk in and see it turn on by its own, but it didn't go to the startup selection menu. Weird.
This is goodbye.
Shelbyx

Re: My most interesting day thus far.

Post by Shelbyx »

Rip i didnt even notice your computer was on. Ill make sure its off when you rudely be loud in the mornings and wake me up <3 xD
Image Image
HakureiReimu_Husky

Shelbyx wrote:Rip i didnt even notice your computer was on. Ill make sure its off when you rudely be loud in the mornings and wake me up <3 xD
Rip sorry xD Its hard not to be loud with race car
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Shelbyx

Post by Shelbyx »

Fukin race car of yours, But im adopting a baby goat opps
Image Image
HakureiReimu_Husky

Shelbyx wrote:Fukin race car of yours, But im adopting a baby goat opps
I'm naming it phil
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Shelbyx

Post by Shelbyx »

Noooo! its name will be Poptarts >:(
Image Image
HakureiReimu_Husky

Shelbyx wrote:Noooo! its name will be Poptarts >:(
Not my fault if it it eats the tires off your lincoln :P
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Anomaly
Veteran

Post by Anomaly »

BUT WHAT DID THE FOX SAY?!?!?!
Feel free to add me!

<22:54:21> "Person_Unknown": Anomaly, you're a great admin and you've got a bitchin' asss
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Anomaly wrote:BUT WHAT DID THE FOX SAY?!?!?!
RING DING DING DING DING DA DING DA DING
Fire wrote:You're a admin?