PS4 "Pro"

Drewski
Veteran

PS4 "Pro"

Post by Drewski »

Though %100 A PC gamer, I do somewhat prefer Playstation over xbox any day, but after the PS4 "pro" was announced i cringed.

People will go out buying the console thinking that it will render every game at 4K. Sony says some games will be up scaled to 4K Resolution. While this may be true, I can make a safe bet that the number of games that will support this feature will be very very limited after the first few months after launch. Also, what people also don't understand is that you'll need a television that can support 4k UHD to even get the new feature. Some people may even think it can support 4K/1080p at 60fps. My two 970's can only put out around 25fps with settings jacked up at 4K. Why would a $500 console be able do to that?

What do you think about the new console?
Last edited by Drewski on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
hisiglemic

Re: PS4 "Pro"

Post by hisiglemic »

I dont really care about these high brand companies like sony or microsoft in the console range.
I play games to play, hell for all I care I could get the same amount of fun on a SNES then on a PS4 XBOX or even PC
So I'm not gonna buy it
one day I will meet Gaben
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Most of what you seem to have mentioned are things that effect those who are inept at reading tech specifications. Also, at this point in time a console could be built that likely could easily outperform your computer for around $600-700.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

MoneyKidKing wrote:Most of what you seem to have mentioned are things that effect those who are inept at reading tech specifications.
Last edited by White Sedan on Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Nintendo tho.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
MartijnV
Veteran

Post by MartijnV »

I think i know that system.... oh wait, the S series of the famous iBrand :thumbup: :lol:
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined