Never ever has this happened

hisiglemic

Never ever has this happened

Post by hisiglemic »

So right now in my school we're basically taking midterms but for the middle school (It's combined with the highschool) instead of taking midterms we take these things called MAPs (Measures of Academic Process). I hate these so much because first off there super hard and secondly there super hard. So anyways after taking 5 in the past week my math teacher wants us to take a really big test of info that we just started learning LAST WEEK WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TAKING THE TESTS. Along with a really big test we have a 3 page packet we need to do. So hearing this with already having a bad day I nearly started to just start screaming swear words at him. I have never been this mad in my life. I nearly cussed him out and decked 4 kids in the face. Please help give me advice to control my anger at school I think I really need it
one day I will meet Gaben
BrotherhoodofSteel

Re: Never ever has this happened

Post by BrotherhoodofSteel »

hisiglemic wrote:So right now in my school we're basically taking midterms but for the middle school (It's combined with the highschool) instead of taking midterms we take these things called MAPs (Measures of Academic Process). I hate these so much because first off there super hard and secondly there super hard. So anyways after taking 5 in the past week my math teacher wants us to take a really big test of info that we just started learning LAST WEEK WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TAKING THE TESTS. Along with a really big test we have a 3 page packet we need to do. So hearing this with already having a bad day I nearly started to just start screaming swear words at him. I have never been this mad in my life. I nearly cussed him out and decked 4 kids in the face. Please help give me advice to control my anger at school I think I really need it
Last edited by BrotherhoodofSteel on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

BrotherhoodofSteel wrote:
hisiglemic wrote:So right now in my school we're basically taking midterms but for the middle school (It's combined with the highschool) instead of taking midterms we take these things called MAPs (Measures of Academic Process). I hate these so much because first off there super hard and secondly there super hard. So anyways after taking 5 in the past week my math teacher wants us to take a really big test of info that we just started learning LAST WEEK WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TAKING THE TESTS. Along with a really big test we have a 3 page packet we need to do. So hearing this with already having a bad day I nearly started to just start screaming swear words at him. I have never been this mad in my life. I nearly cussed him out and decked 4 kids in the face. Please help give me advice to control my anger at school I think I really need it
:( I need help
Last edited by hisiglemic on Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
DerpyDragon

Post by DerpyDragon »

School can be a stressful 95% of the time , and it does not help our education system focuses on measuring kids with testing that is not needed, when I was in high school I would have panic attacks when I would get my math tests ( I suvked at math ) my advice for you.
*Take it slow ( I know we all say this ) but really step away from the books take a deep breath walk outside, turn on some relaxing music ( rainfall sounds or waves does it for me) and relax.
* Turn the TV on the radio let it play on the background, you would be surprised how much this helps relieving stress while doing work specially homework.
* Talk to your teacher; let him/her know you are stressed out, explain , teachers understand and will help you who knows maybe they will even take some of that load of your back.
* This one is really cheesy but it worked for people i know, write down what makes you mad, what stresses you out , after you are done rip it to pieces and throw it in the trash, this is a way to commit to yourself that all ur worriers are in that trash can and you are working to strive for sucess.
*Talk, to friends, parents, hell steam friends, add me if you need someone to talk to I love helping people, no one should carry stress and anger like this, specially in this time of the month.
Cheers and keep ur head up friend .
Last edited by DerpyDragon on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyresse

Post by Tyresse »

Thats why i dropped out.
Last edited by Tyresse on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what to write, so here's nothing....
Shankin
Veteran

Post by Shankin »

Tyresse wrote:Thats why i dropped out.
Rip.
Last edited by Shankin on Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Just play the game. The education system of the united States is moreso based on institutionalizing you to be the government's puppet. Case in point, they won't teach you your rights making it easier to revoke them. Like I said just remember the material, throw it out when its all over and do your research. Continuing with a college degree will get you a higher paying job.
This is goodbye.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:Just play the game. The education system of the united States is moreso based on institutionalizing you to be the government's puppet. Case in point, they won't teach you your rights making it easier to revoke them. Like I said just remember the material, throw it out when its all over and do your research. Continuing with a college degree will get you a higher paying job.
Last edited by White Sedan on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
HakureiReimu_Husky

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

White Sedan wrote:
HakureiReimu_Husky wrote:Just play the game. The education system of the united States is moreso based on institutionalizing you to be the government's puppet. Case in point, they won't teach you your rights making it easier to revoke them. Like I said just remember the material, throw it out when its all over and do your research. Continuing with a college degree will get you a higher paying job.
Just rambling, basically saying take it serious until not needed to, then read up to learn what they've taught wrong. If he remembers the material hell ace the tests, as stupid as the concept of which I read seems
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
DerpyDragon

Post by DerpyDragon »

Hnmmm , here is a problem, our education system focuses on creating robots , grading students based on a score than what they actually know, seen cases of massive cheating ( here in ATL we had the ATL school system cheating scandal) where teachers got together and basically changed scores from students to make it look like they all passed the tests. It is sad that our movement started paying teachers based on what they deliver , like a company paying a farmer for how much milk he can squeeze out if his cows, I wish schools focused on statistics instead of trig or algebra, you will use statisticss more than you will ever use algebra, teach the youth how to file taxes, how morgages work, how insurance works. Yes those are topics that can be learned in college but by the time little Jimmy hits college he might already be in debt, he won't be able to pay in 30 years, it's sad.
Last edited by DerpyDragon on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.