YouTube Channel Discussion, Need Your Help!

BattleϟBorn Tom

YouTube Channel Discussion, Need Your Help!

Post by BattleϟBorn Tom »

Note: (Im trying not to promote my channel in this article. I am only trying to see have a discussion on it and i just need people to help me out)

When I started my channel discussion series on my Youtube channel, I thought it would be fun. I was hoping for people to talk to me about topics that they were interested in and allow me to further talk about them. I'm very passionate about any subject. For me i love talking about video games and whats going on in them. I started this series to get people interested in whats going on. So far I have no comments/people coming and I thought this would be a place to start because this is a thriving community. One out of the three subjects I wanted to talk about today is weather or not Team Fortress 2 should add/ replace characters and weapons. Im wanting you guys to tell me your ideas. I want you guys to be very creative with this. You can draw a picture and email me it. You can right a paragraph long essay about it and ill read it. I just want to share and elaborate your ideas to the public.

Topics, Im going to talk about in This Saturdays Discussion

Topic 1: Should TF2 get more characters add/ replaced and tell me if you have any ideas about what types of weapons they should have.

Topic 2: What made you interested/ Disinterested in Halo? What did you love/hate

Topic 3: What are you hoping to get for Christmas(or Any other holiday) and what are you planning to use it for

Please, let me know if your interested in these topics and also please if you do have any ideas for a topic that i should talk about please let me know. If you do want me to use your comments the video, just let me know and ill give you credit in the video for the comments. Ill leave a link for my viewers to go to this website and help promote your community even more!
Last edited by BattleϟBorn Tom on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DerpyDragon

Re: YouTube Channel Discussion, Need Your Help!

Post by DerpyDragon »

Well been playing tf2 since 2012 and I member when mvm was just getting started or getting famous thanks to the mechaenginieer update, what I love about tf2 and I am sure a lot of other people do, is the balance that the 9 classes bring to the game, medics spys and snipers are great support classes and they create chaos when the right man is behind that keyboard, if your support fails then the offensive scout soldier or pyro will pick up the slack and push the enemy back, I like playing pyro because I am all about aggressive gameplay, suppress the enemy's support so that they dont know what the hell too do, and if we fail demos heavys engines always got our backs. Tf2 is all meta (like nvm) and we are so used to this meta with our nine classes I like stock weapons, rarely use none stock, it feels good to use a stock weapon, that's just me tho. Look at overwatch they focus on adding classes to the game, not really a fan of that. Tf2 with 9 classes has created people that main and are awesome at their classes, and I think that keeps tf2 interesting. It challenges you to "get gud" and Learn the tricks each classes have, that's what makes our game so great.

Topic 2: don't play halo :/

Topic 3: building a new rig after saving 1,500$ so gonna gift myself a new toy!!!