Any One Else Excited?

SnottierOdin

Any One Else Excited?

Post by SnottierOdin »

So I have about 9-10 days left of school! (for my school at least) No school, no worries on getting on TF2 for only 10 mins am I right? Can't wait for summer to be here and I hope you can't wait to. My school year was more shitty during the 2nd semester cause' I didn't give shit on work that much. (BTW i'm in 7th grade. FML. xD) Also, I can handle reports more often in the morning so School doesn't stop me.

Let me know how many days you have left. Unless you have summer school. Then good luck to you.
Not a Tryhard. Just Good. (x10)

I'm Santa Poot on the servers
Spoiler
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: Any One Else Excited?

Post by fishermatt3552 »

Yeah, summer is great. I'm in college, so I've already been off of school for two weeks. It's great. Something weird is that I've actually played less than i do during the school year. But yeah, summer is great and exciting
SnottierOdin

Post by SnottierOdin »

The thing is that i'm most likely busy near the beginning summer. Last year was a bunch of soccer camps. But now I wanted to do more music stuff during the summer. And I got the chance to this summer. So i'm really excited.
Not a Tryhard. Just Good. (x10)

I'm Santa Poot on the servers
Spoiler
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

SnottierOdin wrote:The thing is that i'm most likely busy near the beginning summer. Last year was a bunch of soccer camps. But now I wanted to do more music stuff during the summer. And I got the chance to this summer. So i'm really excited.

Nice, sounds cool