Sneakygrim

x7 Sneaky's Ban

Post by Sneakygrim »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SneakyGrim/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32796424

Which Admin Banned You: Mikey or Kiaro
Server which you have been banned on: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Mini Games| [Fun]

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Mikey or Kiaro banned me and I had no Idea why. I think it was because I was afk on 35hp Cell.

Reason why you think this ban is unfair: I think that this ban is unfair, because I didn't know about it, or really knew the reason. It's also unfair, because I was afk, and I didn't know the exact reason on the spot. Plus it should have been a quick. I also heard from my friends that it was an accident and he meant the perma ban to be a kick. Mikey or who ever the admin didn't even say anything about it even after a bunch of witnesses. The ban is even more unfair when it's an IP ban. Mikey or who ever banned me had the power to IP ban people. That's extremely inconvenient if the admin is going to 'accidently' ban people. How do you accidently ban someone permanently? Mikey should have known whether it was a ban or kick before initiating the action.

Reason why we should unban you: I love the server and I had no reason to be banned from it. Also I usually played on the server everyday (Not saying that I have no life :grin: ) I had no explanation either. So I don't have to repeat most of the reasons are located in the 'Reason why you think this ban is unfair:'

Note: It says Banned From Server in console when I join.