phoon ban dispute

Post by phooncsgo »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PFCCSGO/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106255367

Which Admin Banned You: joevader

Server which you have been banned on: DISC-FF CS GO MINI-GAMES

How long they banned you for: Perm

Reason why they banned you: Bhop scripting

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. The reason I would like to be unbanned is because I simply dont bhop script those cost money and I would not spend money on something that you could get banned for.

Reason why we should unban you: The reason your should unban me is that if it is a real disadvantage for everyone else in the server for me to be bhopping I will not bhop on anything but course maps. Also I think you should unban me because I wasnt bhop scripting. On the contrary, like I said I will not bhop if it is a major disadvantage to the rest of the server.
Fire
Owner

Re: phoon ban dispute

Post by Fire »

I sent your appeal to Joe.
ImageImage
saam

Post by saam »

Kid shut the fuck up, you were floating around because of how fast you were scripting.

"oh i don't script in maps like these only in the bhop ones"

ok whatever shut the fuck up.

shut the fuck up
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

It was very obvious that you were bhop scripting, gaining speed up hills at the rate you were simply isn't plausible in CS:GO, even our MG server where bhopping is easier, and was very blatantly script assisted. I also have several people who were on the server telling me that you admitted to bhop scripting multiple times and were bragging about it.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

Can confirm he is a very obvious scripter and when I called him out, he said that he played source which makes him a good player.
rip mg