Joevader Admin Abuse

Baman

Joevader Admin Abuse

Post by Baman »

I have a screenshot of joevader kicking me and slaying me for no exact reason

Story:

We were playing Soccer on Swag Multigames, and after I helped the enemy after they had sustained a loss, he decided to slay me the next round for doing that.

You can't just slay someone and then going to kicking them for complaining about it.

Screenshot:

The screenshot of joevader slaying me then kicking me can be found HERE --> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =387633938
joevader
Veteran

Re: Joevader Admin Abuse

Post by joevader »

I told you why you were slayed, it was for griefing the 1 HP soccer game on swag multigames. I kicked you because you were whining in your mic and you needed to drop it.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Baman

Post by Baman »

joevader wrote:I told you why you were slayed, it was for griefing the 1 HP soccer game on swag multigames. I kicked you because you were whining in your mic and you needed to drop it.
Greifing includes, but is not limited to, obstructing another player from reaching an objective, blocking, grenade sticking, spamming, or generally making other players feel threatened or unwelcome in the server.)

I don't think that helping the other team in a soccer game is considered griefing according to this man
Last edited by Baman on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

Get over it, it's not like he banned you
rip mg
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

Baman wrote:
joevader wrote:I told you why you were slayed, it was for griefing the 1 HP soccer game on swag multigames. I kicked you because you were whining in your mic and you needed to drop it.
Greifing includes, but is not limited to, obstructing another player from reaching an objective, blocking, grenade sticking, spamming, or generally making other players feel threatened or unwelcome in the server.)

I don't think that helping the other team in a soccer game is considered griefing according to this man
...obstructing another player from reaching an objective.... sounds like you were obstructing your entire team from reaching an objective..