ByLo ban dispute

ByLo

ByLo ban dispute

Post by ByLo »

Your Steam Community Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207812208 (smurf)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/why_mus_me (main)

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:123773240 (smurf)
STEAM_0:0:102575947 (main

Which Admin Banned You: joevader on both
Server which you have been banned on: CS:GO Minigames

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Ban evasion (smurf), Multihack (Main)

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. 1 day I allowed my friend to come over so we could work on a project. We finished and I said ok then, wanna play call of duty or fifa? He said no let me play that game your always talking about. I showed him my csgo page and the game itself. He told me he wanted to try and I said ok well no competitive (because my main is a SMFC) so I said do you want to play minigames. We hopped on with Yamo and HarleyBoy and just played around for a while. He went the night and I went to bed early but worried he would play competitive and de-rank me massively. This was not the case. I woke up with him gone (he told me he had to go to church) and Disc-ff minigames server kept saying I was banned whenever I tried to re connect. After raging a little. I decided I would go to my search history and open task manager and see what he did. My computer wouldn't load at all. It took me 25 minutes to get to the web history page and read "Counterstrike hacks" "Hacks for counter-strike global" and many different YouTube pages leading the downloads I found in my Google chrome download history. My firewall was down, and my anti-virus was just shut off, and I had gotten banned from my favorite server because of it. I paid a LOT of money to get the virus off my computer from Best Buy Geek Squad. I even messaged all my friends I couldn't play because my csgo was being extremely slow. I decided I would get on my smurf account and play there until a couple days later (today) I was banned for ban evasion. I am really mad about this, espacially because the only hacks have ever had on my computer is Cheat Engine, which I only use to make steam downloads download faster.

Reason why we should unban you: I had no intention on making it seem like I was hacking. I have even taken a step to get the friend out of my life for ruining something that he knew was so important to me. I had made it to around rank 60 or around that, and then 150 on my smurf in a day. I am almost never even top fragging, which really upsets me. I love disc-ff and was even going to spend many hours learning about the servers and players and creating a friendly environment to apply one day. I couldn't even find where he placed the hacked files on my computer. I verified game cache directly that morning and then raged. I would love to get my main back or at least my smurf account. I linked my main as well above just so you could look at it. I don't even have that many hours on it.

Please add me if you have any questions as to why he would do something like this etc. I don't want people to think that "I'm that guy that hacks"
joevader
Veteran

Re: ByLo ban dispute

Post by joevader »

Your account, your responsibility. Even though I know you are lying. You used your mic, lets not forget. Same voice. Try not cheating. #staybanned

1tap
Last edited by joevader on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

ByLo wrote:Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. 1 day I allowed my friend to come over so we could work on a project. We finished and I said ok then, wanna play call of duty or fifa? He said no let me play that game your always talking about. I showed him my csgo page and the game itself. He told me he wanted to try and I said ok well no competitive (because my main is a SMFC) so I said do you want to play minigames. We hopped on with Yamo and HarleyBoy and just played around for a while. He went the night and I went to bed early but worried he would play competitive and de-rank me massively. This was not the case. I woke up with him gone (he told me he had to go to church) and Disc-ff minigames server kept saying I was banned whenever I tried to re connect. After raging a little. I decided I would go to my search history and open task manager and see what he did. My computer wouldn't load at all. It took me 25 minutes to get to the web history page and read "Counterstrike hacks" "Hacks for counter-strike global" and many different YouTube pages leading the downloads I found in my Google chrome download history. My firewall was down, and my anti-virus was just shut off, and I had gotten banned from my favorite server because of it. I paid a LOT of money to get the virus off my computer from Best Buy Geek Squad. I even messaged all my friends I couldn't play because my csgo was being extremely slow. I decided I would get on my smurf account and play there until a couple days later (today) I was banned for ban evasion. I am really mad about this, espacially because the only hacks have ever had on my computer is Cheat Engine, which I only use to make steam downloads download faster.
This is the dumbest post in CS:GO history
Last edited by Satan on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rip mg
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

ByLo wrote: I am really mad about this, espacially because the only hacks have ever had on my computer is Cheat Engine, which I only use to make steam downloads download faster.
I can understand cheat engine for like flash games... but do you seriously think we would belive you used cheat engine to 'speed up downloads' which are restricted by your os, mother board, ram, cpu, internet speeds, I/O Speeds on your drive, and processor..
Last edited by Mitch on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baman

Post by Baman »

Banter m8