Joe Mute / Silence appeal

pizzaman408

Re: Joe Mute / Silence appeal

Post by pizzaman408 »

joevader wrote:When I join the server when no other admin is on and the first thing I see is a regular player mic spamming, expect a severe punishment. Although, it was only 24 hours to start. You got it extended yourself by flaming, and you didn't make yourself look any better by bumping an old thread about an issue that didn't concern you whatsoever.

How was I the only name you saw? There were at least 4 other players on their mics screaming. And you claim I was flaming you?! In no way, shape, or form was I flaming you. I was trying to figure out why I was muted for so long and why you didn't at least give me a warning. It was honestly an accident, stuff can get pretty exciting and heated in the server. And I wasn't trying to make myself look any better by bumping an older thread? Why would I even need to make myself look better? You have no idea what my intentions were so don't try and put words into my mouth.
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

pizzaman408 wrote:
joevader wrote:When I join the server when no other admin is on and the first thing I see is a regular player mic spamming, expect a severe punishment. Although, it was only 24 hours to start. You got it extended yourself by flaming, and you didn't make yourself look any better by bumping an old thread about an issue that didn't concern you whatsoever.

How was I the only name you saw? There were at least 4 other players on their mics screaming. And you claim I was flaming you?! In no way, shape, or form was I flaming you. I was trying to figure out why I was muted for so long and why you didn't at least give me a warning. It was honestly an accident, stuff can get pretty exciting and heated in the server. And I wasn't trying to make myself look any better by bumping an older thread? Why would I even need to make myself look better? You have no idea what my intentions were so don't try and put words into my mouth.
I didn't imply that you were trying to make yourself look better. Lol.
pizzaman408 wrote:He muted / silenced me for a week.... all i did was yell into my mic for a couple seconds lol... Unfortunately he only punished me and not the other 4 players spamming on their mics... An entire week XD lmao good one Joe 10/10 m9
That seems pretty flamey to me. Try again next week man. You can go outside in the mean time.
Last edited by joevader on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

Plus one of the main reasons I even bothered posting on that was to show that i'm not the only one that has ran into altercations with you and gotten an overkill punishment. It's solid proof. Plus he was using a thirdparty program like HLDJ...C'mon joe wasn't that kind of obvious?
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

Sounds pretty flamey? LOL not even close?! Maybe it's your biased opinion and the way you felt about it and took it. But those weren't my intentions at all!
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

cool story 10/10
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Brokenhope

Post by Brokenhope »

Listen. Joe is known to be quicker with punishment, more than other admins. That does not mean he is wrong, just less lenient than them. Screaming into the mic at all, is in fact worthy of a 24 hour mute. You have to agree with that and it seems like you do. Antagonizing him further for doing his job and insulting him is definitely a way to get further repercussions. Everyone has their own limits and you passed his. He is not breaking any rules, and unless Fire has a huge disagreement, this is probably going to stick.

The biggest issue is how you are avoiding the fact that you think it is ok to scream into your mic for any period of time. The best thing I can tell you is to cut your losses, apologize, and act mature. Maybe you will get your silence shortened on good behavior. No promises though.
Last edited by Brokenhope on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

Brokenhope wrote:Listen. Joe is known to be quicker with punishment, more than other admins. That does not mean he is wrong, just less lenient than them. Screaming into the mic at all, is in fact worthy of a 24 hour mute. You have to agree with that and it seems like you do. Antagonizing him further for doing his job and insulting him is definitely a way to get further repercussions. Everyone has their own limits and you passed his. He is not breaking any rules, and unless Fire has a huge disagreement, this is probably going to stick.

The biggest issue is how you are avoiding the fact that you think it is ok to scream into your mic for any period of time. The best thing I can tell you is to cut your losses, apologize, and act mature. Maybe you will get your silence shortened on good behavior. No promises though.

I never said it was ok to scream into my mic. I know what I did was wrong and I understand completely. I'm just a little taken back by the fact that I never received a warning... even for the 1 week long silence. Any other admin probably wouldn't have done that. It was overkill.
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satan
Veteran

Post by Satan »

pizzaman408 wrote: I never said it was ok to scream into my mic. I know what I did was wrong and I understand completely. I'm just a little taken back by the fact that I never received a warning... even for the 1 week long silence. Any other admin probably wouldn't have done that. It was overkill.
It doesn't really matter what any other admin would of done, you're active enough to understand what admins are strict and what admins aren't
Last edited by Satan on Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rip mg
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

Satan wrote:
pizzaman408 wrote: I never said it was ok to scream into my mic. I know what I did was wrong and I understand completely. I'm just a little taken back by the fact that I never received a warning... even for the 1 week long silence. Any other admin probably wouldn't have done that. It was overkill.
It doesn't really matter what any other admin would of done, you're active enough to understand what admins are strict and what admins aren't
Like I said I never really saw joe on. so.