butterfly, mute appeal (interesting screenshot)

butterfly

butterfly, mute appeal (interesting screenshot)

Post by butterfly »

As I was perm muted, I wanted to at least make an attempt to appeal. No format is provided as such, I'll be using the ban appeal one.

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055751844/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47743058

Who muted you?: Joevader
Server which you have been muted on: Mini games CS:GO server.

How long they muted you for: Perm

Reason why they Muted you: he claimes mic spam, which is fair and all but, i was never told to stop... as far as I know, Even then all I was truly doing was being rather loud and annoying, I apologize for this. nevertheless what happened after was what really made me question how "friendly" One must be to become staff... staying on topic...

Reason why we should unmute you:
I do apologize for my annoying behavior, but the same time I believe a proper warning or temp mute would do better, since I wasn't trying to mic spam, or blasting music.

OTHER:
Last edited by butterfly on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
joevader
Veteran

Re: butterfly, mute appeal (interesting screenshot)

Post by joevader »

after having multiple complaints about you and muting you in the past I can say that this a mute for convenience so I don't have to copy your name from console to mute you anymore.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
saam

Post by saam »

i heard only little bitches get perma muted
butterfly

Post by butterfly »

now wait a second, I've never been muted. if i have, it was only once and it was a few months ago. I say "if i have" as I have only been muted once on any csgo server, not knowing which server that is, it's possible this one. but i have NEVER meet you, or played with you. i don't know if you even have the right person.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

I specifically remember wanting to mute you and having to grab your name from console to do it. Ill remove your perm and put it down to 1 week.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt