Report - Michael Phelps AKA Nizlack

Michael Phelps
Veteran

Re: Report - Michael Phelps AKA Nizlack

Post by Michael Phelps »

It be best if you'd leave in my opinion. We admins, get it that you don't like us cause you have a different perspective than us. We're sorry we can't make everybody on the server like us, there will always be people like you who don't like us admins on the server. We aren't even "BAD" admins, we play around and have fun. Apparently, you don't like to have fun so I think you should just find another server that is more STRICT than us who will ban/kick players for doing stupid shit. That is all, I am no longer commenting on this useless thread. Good luck in life Majister.
jacketsj

Post by jacketsj »

Lemme try that one more time:
jacketsj wrote: This is a report, not an appeal. Maybe limit yourself to the report instead of trying to turn this into an ad hominem. (Google it if you don't know what it is.)
Last edited by jacketsj on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

jacketsj wrote:Lemme try that one more time:
jacketsj wrote: This is a report, not an appeal. Maybe limit yourself to the report instead of trying to turn this into an ad hominem. (Google it if you don't know what it is.)
Okay maybe one more comment. If its not an appeal, don't include the reason why you're banned, otherwise, yes you are appealing. Second, what do you expect out of this forum post? I don't understand what you're trying to do here. All I see in my eyes, is that you took half a hour writing a essay you probably wouldn't even do for school cause you're so butt hurt about me CANCELING A VOTE ACCIDENTALLY in a game, and I don't know why else you're mad. Smoke weed and get high and have fun, stop living like a bitch. You will never know when's you're last day to live.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jacketsj

Post by jacketsj »

Michael Phelps wrote:
Okay maybe one more comment. If its not an appeal, don't include the reason why you're banned, otherwise, yes you are appealing. Second, what do you expect out of this forum post? I don't understand what you're trying to do here. All I see in my eyes, is that you took half a hour writing a essay you probably wouldn't even do for school cause you're so butt hurt about me CANCELING A VOTE ACCIDENTALLY in a game, and I don't know why else you're mad. Smoke weed and get high and have fun, stop living like a bitch.
I guess you don't know what an ad hominem is. Consider it a "personal attack".
The reason I was banned was a false reason and obvious admin abuse. Why would it not be included in the report? As for school, maybe you shouldn't bring your lack of effort (or ability) in school into a conversation with someone who puts significantly more effort into it than that post. That post probably didn't take as long as you might think anyway. As for the "reason I'm butt hurt", I clearly stated that this report had multiple reasons in it. I also asked anyone who doesn't bother reading it to not bother replying to it, as they may make contradictory and stupid statements (which you have so far, and have yet to acknowledge too, despite my pointing them out.) As for "smoke weed", well, yeah... you sure sound like someone who would do that so far with your comments about school.
Michael Phelps wrote:You will never know when's you're last day to live.
Threatening my life isn't the best way to win an argument.
Last edited by jacketsj on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

jacketsj wrote:
Michael Phelps wrote:
Okay maybe one more comment. If its not an appeal, don't include the reason why you're banned, otherwise, yes you are appealing. Second, what do you expect out of this forum post? I don't understand what you're trying to do here. All I see in my eyes, is that you took half a hour writing a essay you probably wouldn't even do for school cause you're so butt hurt about me CANCELING A VOTE ACCIDENTALLY in a game, and I don't know why else you're mad. Smoke weed and get high and have fun, stop living like a bitch.
I guess you don't know what an ad hominem is. Consider it a "personal attack".
The reason I was banned was a false reason and obvious admin abuse. Why would it not be included in the report? As for school, maybe you shouldn't bring your lack of effort (or ability) in school into a conversation with someone who puts significantly more effort into it than that post. That post probably didn't take as long as you might think anyway. As for the "reason I'm butt hurt", I clearly stated that this report had multiple reasons in it. I also asked anyone who doesn't bother reading it to not bother replying to it, as they may make contradictory and stupid statements (which you have so far, and have yet to acknowledge too, despite my pointing them out.) As for "smoke weed", well, yeah... you sure sound like someone who would do that so far with your comments about school.
LMFAO I'm sorry, where did I threaten you? Please quote where I THREATENED you. Maybe YOU should google what threaten means before you use it in a sentence.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jacketsj

Post by jacketsj »

Michael Phelps wrote:
LMFAO I'm sorry, where did I threaten you? Please quote where I THREATENED you. Maybe YOU should google what threaten means before you use it in a sentence.[/quote]

I thought it was pretty clear... I'm not sure how you don't consider that a threat. I put the quote right above the comment. Congratulations on selective arguments again.
Last edited by jacketsj on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

I don't see how that's a threat but okay. Anyways, I can't take this thread seriously so I'm going to stop replying.
Brokenhope

Post by Brokenhope »

Jesus Christ. Stfu both of you. Take it to personal messages or wait for it to get sorted out.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

jacketsj wrote:
Michael Phelps wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last edited by joevader on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
jacketsj

Post by jacketsj »

Brokenhope wrote:Jesus Christ. Stfu both of you. Take it to personal messages or wait for it to get sorted out.
It looks like michael is going to stop replying at least for now, so if it weren't for the ~10 or so lurkers I'd say this thread is done for now.