Nivlack abuse report

Njlamp

Nivlack abuse report

Post by Njlamp »

My ingame name: Njlamp
Steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/njlamp

Rulebreakers steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NivIacK

Server on which the rulebreaking occurued: CSGO Minigames

Proof: http://imgur.com/mVZZ5Kd,OSSVp5H,YIMdpy ... ,AufcZuz#4 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPZ2IS ... e=youtu.be

I would also like to point out that I have never seen Nivlack be an admin and punish rulebreakers, or do anything an admin should do, all I have ever seen him do is use beacon, noclip and respawn when he is bored just so he can get a kill. He muted me with no explanation when I called him out for abuse, and then 1440 minute silenced me when I called him out again. I didnt break any rule, and was given no reason other than "cause u talk to much", which is neither professional/mature or valid.
Last edited by Njlamp on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Nivlack abuse report

Post by Dubstab »

Format fixed. Disregard.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Njlamp wrote:My ingame name: Njlamp
Steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/njlamp

Rulebreakers steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NivIacK

Server on which the rulebreaking occurued: CSGO Minigames

Proof: http://imgur.com/mVZZ5Kd,OSSVp5H,YIMdpy ... ,AufcZuz#4 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPZ2IS ... e=youtu.be

I would also like to point out that I have never seen Nivlack be an admin and punish rulebreakers, or do anything an admin should do, all I have ever seen him do is use beacon, noclip and respawn when he is bored just so he can get a kill. He muted me with no explanation when I called him out for abuse, and then 1440 minute silenced me when I called him out again. I didnt break any rule, and was given no reason other than "cause u talk to much", which is neither professional/mature or valid.
There is no proof I used admin to kill people rofl. You never stop talking on the mic and you rage like a bitch in chat, that is why you're silenced. I have NEVER used admin to kill ANYONE.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Actually glad you said you were calling me out for abuse for weeks... It does get annoying so that's why you're silenced. I nocliped, did i kill anyone? Nah, cause if i did, I'm 100% sure you would've included that in the video. Weeks of abusing admin. Only saw a 1 min video proof of a kid who's mad and demanding to be unmuted and also threatening to report me if I don't unmute. When you actually have proof of ADMIN ABUSE, then you're valid to report me.
Njlamp

Post by Njlamp »

Actually, there is proof. I have in the imgur 5 images of you toggling noclip and flying to someone and backstabbing them. I have proof, and a video of you silencing me. You didnt silence me for any good reason, I rarely rage and I talk just as much, if not less than most people who ever talk on that server. In fact, most sessions I only use text chat. I wasnt spamming or breaking any rules, and nobody except for you was complaining. Thats when the personal block communication button comes in handy. Point is: I didnt break any rules and was given no warning, I was silenced because you dont like the fact that admin isnt a get out of jail free card and you cant mute someone when they acknowledge your abuse. Plus, I was the only one you muted even though multiple other people said it, and said it louder and more annoyingly than I did, only difference is I am a "Squeaker", so when I calmly said that you were abusing you targeted me over everyone else who was saying the same thing.
Last edited by Njlamp on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

Njlamp wrote:Actually, there is proof. I have in the imgur 5 images of you toggling noclip and flying to someone and backstabbing them. I have proof, and a video of you silencing me. You didnt silence me for any good reason, I rarely rage and I talk just as much, if not less than most people who ever talk on that server. In fact, most sessions I only use text chat. I wasnt spamming or breaking any rules, and nobody except for you was complaining. Thats when the personal block communication button comes in handy. Point is: I didnt break any rules and was given no warning, I was silenced because you dont like the fact that admin isnt a get out of jail free card and you cant mute someone when they acknowledge your abuse. Plus, I was the only one you muted even though multiple other people said it, and said it louder and more annoyingly than I did, only difference is I am a "Squeaker", so when I calmly said that you were abusing you targeted me over everyone else who was saying the same thing.
From what I see, you were silenced for consistently arguing with an admin and stirring up drama, if you have a problem, you would be better off adding the admin and sending him a private message. Now, as for your screenshots, there is no context behind them, if you have more solid proof, please provide it.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Njlamp wrote:Actually, there is proof. I have in the imgur 5 images of you toggling noclip and flying to someone and backstabbing them. I have proof, and a video of you silencing me. You didnt silence me for any good reason, I rarely rage and I talk just as much, if not less than most people who ever talk on that server. In fact, most sessions I only use text chat. I wasnt spamming or breaking any rules, and nobody except for you was complaining. Thats when the personal block communication button comes in handy. Point is: I didnt break any rules and was given no warning, I was silenced because you dont like the fact that admin isnt a get out of jail free card and you cant mute someone when they acknowledge your abuse. Plus, I was the only one you muted even though multiple other people said it, and said it louder and more annoyingly than I did, only difference is I am a "Squeaker", so when I calmly said that you were abusing you targeted me over everyone else who was saying the same thing.
Tell the guy I killed to post here. You were mic spamming, don't lie. And as a admin, I don't block people if they're annoying. Which dumbass admin would block someone if they can handle it in the server. You should just stop and I have no clue what you're talking about from admin isnt a get out of jail free card lol. This ain't monopoly kid. Muting you wasn't an ABUSE at all. Do you not know you yell out abuse to EVERY SINGLE THING I DO? EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT ABUSE. I hope you know it does get annoying, so if you keep doing it, I will keep silencing you since when I mute you, you will threaten to report me in chat. So it will be a silence instead of a mute.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Since I was there, you were really obnoxious through microphone AND constantly arguing with an admin in chat. You were raging in chat because you were muted. After that, you got silenced for arguing and raging through chat. I bet you didn't take screenshots of you being an asshole to him since you were, that's probably why you got muted/gagged/silenced.

To be honest, You really do talk a lot. A lot of people have muted you for constantly bragging about your new knife and how you have unboxed a lot of knives when others were talking about how they have bad luck.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Michael has indeed killed me. I was having fun and didn't care at all that he has done so. He was just playing around for all fun and games. I do not really care that he did it. Hopefully you just forget about the situation and know now that it was just for fun. Anything else he was doing, it was just him at work doing his job. So please forgive him if he did anything to you in anyway. Have a great day! -:::-In-game Name: ElectriX.
Last edited by Elijah on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I don't think the gag/silence in the video was appropriate. A player has the right to question a admin as long as he isn't being overly hostile. I don't know what was said over chat or the history of you on the server so I wont question his choice to mute you. However, nothing you typed into chat was wrong in anyway.

Add me on Steam with a comment stating who you are and I will remove your punishment. Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fearts/
ImageImage